On Sunday, Todd Gurley II and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the New Orleans Saints at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some insights and tips digging into Gurley’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets.
Todd Gurley Week 11 Player Props
Gurley’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Gurley is set at 56.5. That is 8.4 fewer yards than his season average of 64.9.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Gurley has put up more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Gurley will go up against a Saints squad that allows 76.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s first-ranked rush defense.
- Gurley has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (66.4) by 1.5 yards.
- Gurley has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (66.4) in only 22.2% of his games (two out of nine matchups).
- Gurley has hit the rushing yards over in only four of nine opportunities (44.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Gurley has notched 17.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.2 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (15.5).
- In six out of nine games this season (66.7% of his opportunities), Gurley has had more than 15.5 rushing attempts.
- Gurley’s 17.7 rushing attempts per game is 1.9 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 15.8.
- 77.8% of Gurley’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of nine games).
- Gurley has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (six of nine games).
- This season, Saints opponents have ran the ball 23.1 times per game, the 30th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Todd Gurley II or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from