Tobias Harris has several prop bets set for the contest against the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday. Here are the insights you need to know for Harris’ point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Tobias Harris Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Harris has had a points prop bet set in 34 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Tuesday’s scoring over/under for Harris is set at 21.5 points. That’s 0.6 more points than his season average of 20.9.
- In 21 of 41 games this season (51.2%) Harris has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Harris’ average points prop bet this season has been set at 20.3 points, which he’s outscored by 0.6 points on average this year.
- Harris has hit the over on his point totals in 18 chances (52.9%) out of 34 opportunities.
- In 23 of 41 games this season (56.1%), Harris scored more than his average points over/under of 20.3.
- Opponents of the Nuggets have scored 110.7 points per game this season, the 23rd-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Harris has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 33 times this season.
- Harris has averaged 32.2 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (33.5).
- Harris has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game in 18 of 41 games (43.9%).
- Harris’ PRA average (32.2) is 0.9 higher than his average prop bet total (31.3).
- In 54.5% of his opportunities this year (18 of 33), Harris has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- Harris covered his average PRA over/under (31.3) in 51.2% of his matchups this season (21 of 41 contests).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the 76ers vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from