Tobias Harris’ Philadelphia 76ers square off against the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday. Harris has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Tobias Harris Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Harris has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Harris’ 20.8 points per game average is 1.7 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- 15 times this season (out of 39 total games — 38.5%) Harris has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Harris’ points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (20.2 points) by 0.6 points.
- Harris has gone over the point total in 53.1% of his opportunities (17 of 32 chances).
- Harris’ season-long points prop bet average is 20.2 points, a figure he’s gone over 22 out of 39 games (56.4%).
- Teams are scoring 106.7 points per game against the Lakers this season, the 29th-most given up by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Harris has had an assists prop bet set 25 times this season out of 39 games.
- Harris has averaged 3.6 assists per game this year, 0.1 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Thursday (3.5).
- In 19 out of 39 games this season (48.7%) Harris has dished out more than 3.5 assists.
- Harris has averaged 3.6 assists per game, 0.2 more per game than his average assist prop bet total of 3.4.
- In only 48.7% of Harris’ games (19 out of 39) he’s recorded more than 3.4 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- The Lakers’ opponents are dishing out 25.2 assists per game, which is the 12th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Harris vs the Lakers
Bet on the 76ers vs the Lakers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from