Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Harris when his Philadelphia 76ers take the court against the Sacramento Kings on Saturday.
Tobias Harris Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Harris has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 30 of them.
- Harris has recorded 20.5 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 3.0 points less than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 27.8% of his matchups this season (10 of 36 games) Harris has scored more than 23.5 points.
- Harris’ season scoring average of 20.5 is 0.5 points higher than his 20 average points over/under.
- Harris has hit the points over in 16 of 30 opportunities (53.3%).
- Harris has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20 points) in 55.6% of his games (20 out of 36 contests).
- Teams are scoring 119.4 points per game against the Kings this season, the second-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Harris has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 29 times this season.
- Harris combines to average 31.4 points, rebounds and assists, 4.1 less than his prop bet PRA total for Saturday’s game (35.5).
- In 25% of his games (nine out of 36) Harris has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Saturday’s game.
- Harris has a season-long PRA average (31.4) that’s 0.4 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (31).
- In 16 out of 29 chances this year (55.2%), Harris has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
Last 10 Games
Harris vs the Kings
Bet on the 76ers vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from