Tobias Harris has multiple prop bets set for Saturday’s matchup between his Philadelphia 76ers and the Los Angeles Clippers. Here’s a deep dive into his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Clippers.
Tobias Harris Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Harris has played in 40 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 33 of them.
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Harris is set at 21.5 points. That is 0.8 more points than his season average of 20.7.
- In 20 of 40 games this season (50%) Harris has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Harris’ average scoring over/under this season has been set at 20.2 points, which he’s outscored by 0.5 points on average this year.
- Harris has hit the over on his point totals in 17 chances (51.5%) out of 33 opportunities.
- In 22 of 40 games this season (55%), Harris scored more than his average points over/under of 20.2.
- The Clippers’ opponents are scoring 108.6 points per game, which is the 25th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Harris has had a prop bet set for assists in 26 of 40 total games this season.
- Harris has averaged 3.6 assists per game this year, 0.1 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Saturday (3.5).
- In 20 out of 40 games this season (50%) Harris has had more than 3.5 assists.
- Harris has averaged 3.6 assists per game, 0.2 more per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 3.4.
- In half of Harris’ games he has recorded more than 3.4 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- Opponents of the Clippers have averaged 23.2 assists per game this season, the 26th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the 76ers vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from