Tobias Harris and the Philadelphia 76ers will hit the court against the Portland Trail Blazers at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Harris is posting 19.9 points, 4.2 assists and 8.3 rebounds per contest.
Let’s dig into all of Harris’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Tobias Harris Prop Bets (November 20)
Harris Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Harris on Saturday is 0.4 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In the 16 games he’s appeared in this season, Harris’ point total has gone over 19.5 points five times.
- So far this season, Harris is 5-for-12 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Harris has made 1.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Harris has finished four games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- The Trail Blazers are the 21st-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 109.1 points per contest.
Harris Vs Trail Blazers (2020-21)
Bet On 76ers Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from