Tobias Harris and his Philadelphia 76ers teammates face the Denver Nuggets at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday. Harris is averaging 20.2 points, 4.4 assists and 8.4 rebounds per game.
Let’s dig into all of Harris’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Tobias Harris Prop Bets (November 18)
Harris Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Harris has put up 20.2 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.7 points more than Thursday’s points prop total.
- Harris has recorded more than 18.5 points six times this season (through 15 games).
- Harris has gone up against a points prop bet in 11 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total five times.
- Harris has made 1.4 three-pointers per game, 0.1 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Harris has four games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- The Nuggets allow 98.9 points per contest, best in the league.
Harris Vs Nuggets (2020-21)
Bet On 76ers Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from