Tobias Harris and his Philadelphia 76ers teammates face the Dallas Mavericks at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Harris puts up 17.9 points, 7.0 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.6 steals and 0.6 blocks.
Let’s break down Harris’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you examine your best wagers.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Tobias Harris Prop Bets (March 18)
Harris Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Harris’ 17.9 points per game average is 1.4 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- Harris has appeared in 68 games this season, totaling more than 16.5 points in 36 of them.
- Harris has hit the over 27 times on a points prop this season (in 62 tries).
- Harris has knocked down 1.3 three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Harris has finished 24 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Mavericks are ranked No. 1 in the league, allowing 103.7 points per game.
Harris Vs Mavericks
Bet On 76ers Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from