Tobias Harris and the Philadelphia 76ers will be facing the Charlotte Hornets at 12:30 PM ET on Saturday. Harris averages 17.5 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per contest. At the other end, he averages 0.6 steals and 0.6 blocks.
Let’s break down all of Harris’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Tobias Harris Prop Bets (April 2)
Harris Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 17.5 points Harris has scored per game this season is 1.0 more than his prop bet over/under set for Saturday (16.5).
- Harris has scored more than 16.5 points 39 times this season (through 76 games).
- Harris has gone over on his points prop total 29 times this season (in 70 games with such a prop).
- Harris’ 1.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Harris has made more than 1.5 treys in 29 games this season.
- The Hornets are the 26th-best defensive team in the league, conceding 114.4 points per contest.
Harris Vs Hornets
Bet On 76ers Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from