Tobias Harris will look to make an impact for the Philadelphia 76ers when they take on the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Harris puts up 17.2 points, 6.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.6 blocks.
In this article, we take a look at all of Harris’ prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Tobias Harris Prop Bets (May 4)
Harris Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.5-point total set for Harris on Wednesday is 2.3 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Harris’ point total has gone over 19.5 points 27 times in the 89 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Harris has gone up against a points prop bet in 83 games this season, and he’s gone over 36 times.
- Harris has averaged 1.4 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- Harris has made more than 1.5 threes in 36 games this season.
- The Heat allow 104.9 points per game, third-ranked in the NBA.
Harris Vs Heat
Bet On 76ers Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from