Tobias Harris and the Philadelphia 76ers will face the Milwaukee Bucks at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Harris is posting 17.5 points, 3.4 assists and 6.9 rebounds per game.
Below, we break down Harris’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this matchup.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Tobias Harris Prop Bets (March 29)
Harris Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Tuesday’s points prop bet for Harris is 14.5 points. That’s 3.0 fewer than his season average of 17.5.
- Through 74 games this season, Harris has totaled more than 14.5 points 44 times.
- Harris has hit the over 28 times on a points prop this season (in 69 tries).
- Harris has averaged 1.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (1.5).
- Harris has 27 games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- The Bucks are the 16th-best defensive team in the league, giving up 111.2 points per contest.
Harris Vs Bucks
Bet On 76ers Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from