The Tennessee Titans (3-0) hit the field as short favorites against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-0) on Sunday, October 4, 2020 at Nissan Stadium.
See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings.com.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee is 0-3 against the spread (ATS) so far this year.
- The Titans are 0-2 ATS when playing as at least three-point favorites.
- Tennessee’s games have hit the over twice in three games this season (66.7%).
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s games have hit the over in two out of three games this season (66.7%).
- Pittsburgh has a 2-1 record ATS.
- The Steelers are 2-1 ATS when an underdog by at least three points.
Titans vs Steelers: Last 5 Meetings
- Pittsburgh has defeated Tennessee three times in the past five meetings.
- Pittsburgh has scored 137 points in the last five meetings while giving up 100 to Tennessee
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/16/2017||Steelers||349-316 PIT||40-17 PIT|
|11/17/2014||Titans||386-312 PIT||27-24 PIT|
|9/8/2013||Steelers||229-194 TEN||16-9 TEN|
|10/11/2012||Titans||412-359 PIT||26-23 TEN|
When the Titans Have the Ball
- The Titans score 26.7 points per game this season– 7.4 more than the Steelers give up (19.3).
- When they hit their scoring average this season, Tennessee is 2-0 and 0-2 ATS.
- Pittsburgh is 1-0 overall and 1-0 ATS this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.3 points.
- The Steelers defense gives up 290 yards per game so far this season– 101.7 yards fewer than the Titans gain (391.7). On average, the Titans pick up 5.6 yards per play and the Steelers allow 4.8.
- When Tennessee offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 0-1 ATS and 1-0 overall.
- When Pittsburgh holds opponents under their average yardage, they are 1-0 ATS and 1-0 overall this season.
- The Titans average 129 yards per game on the ground this season– 75 rushing yards more than the Steelers allow to opposing teams (54).
- When Tennessee picks up 129 rushing yards this season, they are 2-0 overall, but 0-2 ATS.
- When Pittsburgh holds teams to 54 rushing yards or fewer, they are 2-0 ATS and 2-0 overall.
- This season, the Steelers have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game. Tennessee has one turnover in three games.
- When Tennessee doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 2-0 overall, but 0-2 ATS.
- Pittsburgh’s record this season when they force more than 1.7 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 2-0 overall
When the Steelers Have the Ball
- The Steelers score 26.7 points per game– equal to the amount Tennessee gives up per game.
- Pittsburgh is 1-0 ATS and 1-0 overall a season ago when they score at least 26.7.
- The Titans have a 0-2 record ATS and a 2-0 record overall in games when it allows 26.7 points or less.
- The Steelers average 40.3 fewer yards per game (382), than the Titans give up (422.3). The Steelers average 5.6 yards per play, while the Titans give up 6.5 per play.
- In games Tennessee limits its opponents to 422.3 or fewer yards, it has a 0-1 record ATS and a 1-0 record overall.
- This season, the Steelers rush for 139.7 yards per game– 26.3 fewer per game than the Titans allow per outing (166).
- Pittsburgh has a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record when they run for at least 139.7 yards.
- This season, Tennessee is 0-2 ATS and 2-0 overall when holding opponents to 166 yards or less on the ground.
- The Steelers turn the ball an average of once per game– one fewer turnover per game than the Titans force on average.
- Pittsburgh is 2-0 ATS and 2-0 overall when it turns the ball over one or fewer times.
- When they force two or more turnovers, the Titans are 0-2 ATS, but 2-0 overall.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 809 yards (269.7 yards per game) at a 67.3% completion percentage (70-of-104), six touchdowns, and one interception in three games. He also has 35 rushing yards on 11 carries, averaging 11.7 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry has 319 yards on 82 attempts (106.3 yards per game) on the ground while scoring two touchdowns.
- Corey Davis has 15 receptions for 206 yards with one touchdown. He has been targeted 19 times and averages 68.7 yards per game.
- Jonnu Smith has 13 catches on 20 targets for 181 yards and three touchdowns (60.3 receiving yards per game).
- In three games, Adam Humphries has caught 15 passes on 20 targets for 136 yards and one touchdown, averaging 45.3 receiving yards per game.
- Kenny Vaccaro has recorded 23 tackles (leads Tennessee), three TFL, and one sack in 2020.
- Johnathan Joseph has one interception, 13 tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended three in games this season.
Steelers Players to Watch
- This year, Ben Roethlisberger has 777 yards (259 per game), seven touchdowns, and one interception on 73-for-109 passing (67% completion percentage).
- James Conner has racked up a team-high 224 rushing yards (74.7 yards per game) and scored two touchdowns in three games. He has tacked on eight catches for 63 yards (21 receiving yards per game).
- Benny Snell Jr. has 129 rushing yards on 29 carries (43.0 yards per game), with zero touchdowns on the ground over the course of three games in 2020.
- This season, JuJu Smith-Schuster has 17 catches on 19 targets with 160 yards (53.3 per game) and three touchdowns in three games.
- Chase Claypool has chipped in with six catches for 151 yards and a touchdown in his rookie year.
- Diontae Johnson has caught 14 passes on 25 targets for 149 yards and one touchdown– averaging 49.7 yards per game in 2020.
- T. J. Watt has 3.5 sacks, five TFL, nine tackles, and one interception over three games.
- In 2020, Mike Hilton has totaled 20 tackles, four TFL, two sacks, and one interception.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from