The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 8, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans vs Jaguars Betting Odds
Titans vs Jaguars Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to score more than 53.5 in seven games (58.3% of matchups).
- In three (25%) games this season, the Jaguars have combined with their opponents to go over 53.5 points.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (50.8 points per game) is 2.7 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These two teams combine to allow 56.5 points per game, which is three greater than the total for this matchup.
- The points total average for Titans games this season is 57.1, 3.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Jaguars games average 50.2 total points, 3.3 fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The Jaguars are the NFL’s 27th-highest scoring team this season compared to the third-ranked Titans.
- Jacksonville has surrendered the 29th-fewest points in the league this season, while Tennessee has given up the 25th-fewest.
Titans Betting Insights
- Most of Tennessee’s games this year — 10 out of 12 — have hit the over (83.3%).
- Tennessee has put together a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are 0-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville is 6-6 against the spread.
- Jacksonville’s games have hit the over in six out of 12 opportunities this season (50%).
Titans vs Jaguars: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/20/2020||Titans||Titans||-7.50||44.50||-315||+265||480-354 JAX||33-30 TEN|
|11/24/2019||Titans||Titans||-4.5||42.5||-230||+195||471-369 TEN||42-20 TEN|
|9/19/2019||Titans||Jaguars||-2||38||-125||+112||340-292 TEN||20-7 JAX|
When the Titans Have the Ball
- The Jaguars defense has allowed 29.3 points per game this season, 0.6 less points than the 29.9 the Titans have scored.
- In games where Tennessee score at least 29.9 points this season, they are 6-1 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-5 overall and 5-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 29.3 points.
- The Jaguars defense has allowed an average of 416 yards per game in 2020, a total 27 yards more than the 389 the Titans offense has averaged per contest.
- On average, the Titans pick up 6 yards per play and the Jaguars give up 6.2.
- In contests where the Tennessee offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 3-3 against the spread and 0-6 overall.
- The Jaguars have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 136.9 yards per game, compared to the 150.2 yards the Titans offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
- In games where the Tennessee rushing attack runs for at least their season average this season, the Titans are 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, when the Jacksonville defense allows opponents to pick up less than 136.9 yards on the ground, they are 4-3 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- This season, the Jaguars have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 0.7 times Titans have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Tennessee doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- Jacksonville’s record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 3-1 ATS, 1-3 overall
When the Jaguars Have the Ball
- The Jaguars rack up 20.9 points per game, 6.3 fewer than the Titans allow per matchup (27.2).
- Jacksonville is 5-2 against the spread and 1-6 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 20.9 points.
- Tennessee has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 6-1 record overall in games when it allows 29.9 points or less.
- The Jaguars rack up 53.2 fewer yards per game (337), than the Titans give up per contest (390.2). The Jaguars average 5.4 yards per play, while the Titans allow 5.7 per play.
- Tennessee has a 4-3 record ATS and a 5-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 390.2 yards or less.
- The Jaguars rush for 103.1 yards per game, 12.7 fewer per game than the 115.8 the Titans allow per contest.
- Jacksonville has a 5-1 ATS record and a 0-6 overall record when the team rushes for at least 103.1 yards.
- This season, Tennessee is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when holding opponents to no more than 115.8 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Jaguars turn the ball over 1.7 times per game, 0.3 more turnovers per game than the 1.4 the Titans force on average.
- Jacksonville is 4-2 against the spread and 1-5 overall when it turns the ball over 1.7 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.4 or more turnovers, Tennessee has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 2,995 yards while completing 64.9% of his passes (246-of-379), with 26 touchdowns and five interceptions (249.6 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 30 times for 152 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 12.7 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry has rushed for a league-leading 1,317 yards on 271 carries (109.8 yards per game) while scoring 12 touchdowns.
- Jeremy McNichols has 195 yards on 36 carries (16.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown this season.
- This season, Corey Davis has 53 catches (on 70 targets) to lead the team with 801 yards (66.8 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown’s statline this year shows 44 grabs for 723 yards and eight touchdowns over 10 games. He averages 72.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 72 times.
- Anthony Firkser has caught 34 passes on 47 targets for 333 yards and one touchdown, averaging 27.8 yards per game.
- Harold Landry has four sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up eight TFL, 50 tackles, and one interception.
- Kevin Byard has racked up 76 tackles to lead the team in tackles this year.
- Amani Hooker has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 26 tackles and seven passes defended.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- James Robinson has racked up 968 rushing yards (80.7 yards per game) and seven touchdowns in 12 games. He has added 42 catches for 310 yards (25.8 receiving yards per game) with two receiving touchdowns.
- D.J. Chark has been targeted 73 times and has 43 catches to lead the team with 575 yards (57.5 ypg) and scored four touchdowns in 10 games this season.
- Keelan Cole’s statline this year shows 40 catches for 504 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 42 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 61 times.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has collected 392 yards on 36 passes with two touchdowns, averaging 39.2 yards per game.
- Dawuane Smoot has 4.5 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected five TFL and 17 tackles.
- So far this year, Joe Schobert has 104 tackles, four TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from