The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 10, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- The points total average for Titans games this season is 54.1– 5.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Colts this year have averaged 46 points per game– a 2.5-point differential when compared to this over/under.
- Titans games have gone over 48.5 points on six occasions this season (75% of matchups).
- Indianapolis’ contests have gone over 48.5 points on three occasions (37.5% of games).
- These two teams score a combined average of 55 points per game– higher than the total for this matchup by 6.5 points.
- The Colts are the NFL’s 15th-highest scoring team this season, compared to the seventh-ranked Titans.
- These teams allow a combined 45.1 points per game– 3.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Indianapolis has surrendered the third-fewest points in NFL play this season, while Tennessee has given up the 16th-fewest.
Titans Betting Insights
- Six of Tennessee’s eight games this year have gone over the point total.
- Tennessee has put together a 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are just 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
Colts Betting Insights
- Half of Indianapolis’ games this year (four of eight) have gone over the point total.
- Indianapolis has compiled a 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Colts are 4-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 1.5 points.
Titans vs Colts: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/1/2019||Titans||Colts||-1||41.5||-114||+102||391-292 IND||31-17 TEN|
|9/15/2019||Titans||Titans||-3||43.5||-167||+148||288-242 IND||19-17 IND|
When the Titans Have the Ball
- The Titans score 29 points per game, nine more points than the Colts allow per game (20).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Tennessee is 4-0 and 2-2 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 20 points.
- The Colts defense has given up 290 yards per game so far this season– 93.9 yards fewer than the Titans offense averages (383.9). On average, the Titans gain 6 yards per play and the Colts give up 4.8.
- When Tennessee totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- When Indianapolis allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall this season.
- The Colts have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 83.6 yards per game in 2020, compared to the 147.6 yards the Titans offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
- When Tennessee rushers gain at least a combined 147.6 yards this season, they are 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- When Indianapolis limits opposing teams to 83.6 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- This season, the Colts have forced an average of 1.6 turnovers per game, compared to the 0.5 times Titans have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Tennessee doesn’t turn the football over this season, they are 4-1 overall and 2-3 against the spread.
- Indianapolis’ record this season when they force more than 1.6 turnovers: 3-1 ATS, 3-1 overall
When the Colts Have the Ball
- The Colts average 0.9 more points per game (26) than the Titans allow (25.1).
- Indianapolis is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall a season ago when the team notches at least 26 points.
- Tennessee has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall in games when it allows 29 points or less.
- The Colts rack up 33.6 fewer yards per game (360.5), than the Titans allow per contest (394.1). The Colts average 5.6 yards per play, while the Titans give up 5.7 per play.
- Tennessee has a 2-3 record ATS and a 3-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 394.1 yards or less.
- The Colts rush for 102.4 yards per game, 16.7 fewer per game than the 119.1 the Titans allow per contest.
- When Indianapolis runs for at least 102.4 yards, it had a 4-1 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record.
- Tennessee is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when holding opponents to 119.1 rushing yards or less.
- This year, the Colts turn the ball over 1.1 times per game– 0.7 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.8 the Titans force on average.
- Indianapolis has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.1 times or less.
- This season, Tennessee has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.8 turnovers.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill has thrown for 1,979 yards, 19 touchdowns, and three interceptions while completing 65.7% of his passes (247.4 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 22 times for 105 yards and one touchdown.
- Derrick Henry has taken a league-leading 182 attempts for 843 rushing yards (105.4 yards per game) and eight touchdowns this season.
- In eight games, Joe McNichols has rushed for 147 yards on 23 carries (18.4 ypg).
- A.J. Brown has grabbed 31 passes for 455 yards with six touchdowns. He has been targeted 48 times and averages 75.8 yards per game.
- Corey Davis has also tacked on 369 yards on 29 catches with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 42 times and averages 46.1 receiving yards per game.
- Jonnu Smith has caught 24 passes on 37 targets for 304 yards and six touchdowns, averaging 38 yards per game.
- Harold Landry has collected a team-leading two sacks, while adding five TFL, 34 tackles, and one interception over eight games.
- This season, Jayon Brown has totaled a team-high 64 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and one interception.
- Malcom Butler has intercepted two passes, and added 53 tackles, one TFL, and defended 11 passes.
Colts Players to Watch
- Philip Rivers has thrown for 2,087 yards while completing 67.9% of his passes (186-of-274), with 10 touchdowns and seven interceptions in eight games this year (260.9 yards per game).
- Rookie Jonathan Taylor has taken 106 attempts for 416 rushing yards (52 yards per game) and four touchdowns in eight games. He’s also caught 20 passes for 178 yards (22.3 receiving yards per game).
- Jordan Wilkins has 222 yards on 60 carries (27.8 ypg), with one rushing touchdown over the course of eight games.
- This season, Zach Pascal has 24 catches (40 targets) for 297 yards and two touchdowns in eight games (37.1 per game).
- Mo Alie-Cox has added 17 catches for 274 yards and two touchdowns over seven games this year. He has been targeted 21 times and averages 39.1 receiving yards per game.
- This year, Marcus Johnson has totaled 241 yards on 13 passes, averaging 48.2 yards per game on 23 targets.
- Denico Autry has registered a team-leading five sacks, while adding six TFL and 18 tackles over eight games.
- Darius Leonard has racked up 51 tackles, four TFL, and one sack so far this season.
- This season, T.J. Carrie leads the team with two interceptions and has added six tackles and four passes defended seven in games.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from