The Cleveland Browns (8-3) are underdogs as they try to continue their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the Tennessee Titans (8-3) on Sunday, December 6, at Nissan Stadium. The game has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 1, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Titans games have gone over 54 points on six occasions this season (54.5% of matchups).
- Cleveland’s games have gone over 54 points on five occasions (45.5% of games).
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (53.6 points per game) is 0.4 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is set at 54 points, 2.1 points higher than the two teams’ opponents scoring average.
- Titans games average 55.4 total points per game this season, equal to the over/under for this matchup.
- Games involving the Browns this year have averaged 50.1 points per game, a 3.9-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
- The Titans are the sixth-highest scoring team in the NFL this year. The Browns have scored the 18th-most points.
- This game features the NFL’s 21st-ranked (Cleveland) and 20th-ranked (Tennessee) scoring defenses.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee is just 5-6 against the spread.
- The Titans are just 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Most of Tennessee’s games this year — nine out of 11 — have gone over the point total (81.8%).
Browns Betting Insights
- Six Cleveland’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (54.5% of its outings).
- Cleveland has put together a losing 4-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Browns have a losing ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
Titans vs Browns: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/8/2019||Browns||Browns||-5.5||44||-245||+210||346-339 CLE||43-13 TEN|
When the Titans Have the Ball
- The Titans, on average, score 3.5 more points per game this season (29.5) than the Browns allow (26).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Tennessee is 6-0 and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Cleveland defense allows 26 points or fewer this year, the Browns have accumulated a 5-1 overall record and a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The Browns defense has surrendered an average of 354.5 yards per game so far this season, 30.7 yards fewer than the 385.2-yard average from the Titans offense.
- On average, the Titans pick up 6 yards per play and the Browns give up 5.4.
- When the Tennessee offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 4-1 overall and 3-2 against the spread this season.
- When the Cleveland defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 3-4 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Titans have averaged 158.2 yards per game on the ground this season, 50.5 yards more than the Browns have allowed to opposing rushing attacks (107.7).
- In games where the Tennessee rushing attack runs for at least their season average this season, the Titans are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When Cleveland holds opposing teams to 107.7 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- This season, the Browns have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game, compared to the 0.5 times Titans have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they don’t turn the football over this season, Tennessee is 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- Cleveland is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
When the Browns Have the Ball
- The Browns rack up 24.1 points per game, comparable to the 25.9 per contest the Titans allow.
- When Cleveland puts up at least 24.1 points, it is 3-3 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Tennessee has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall in games when it surrenders 29.5 points or less.
- The Browns rack up 28.4 fewer yards per game (355.7), than the Titans give up per contest (384.1). The Browns average 5.8 yards per play, while the Titans allow 5.6 per play.
- Tennessee has a 4-3 record ATS and a 5-2 record overall when holding its opponents to 384.1 yards or less.
- This season, the Browns run for 45.9 more yards per game (161.4) than the Titans allow per contest (115.5).
- Cleveland has a 1-3 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record when the team rushes for at least 161.4 yards.
- This season, Tennessee is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall when holding opponents to no more than 115.5 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Browns turn the ball over 1.1 times per game, 0.4 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.5 the Titans force on average.
- Cleveland is 3-5 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it turns the ball over 1.1 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.5 or more turnovers, Tennessee has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall.
Titans Players to Watch
- Ryan Tannehill leads the team with 2,606 passing yards (236.9 yards per game) and has a 65% completion percentage this year (217-of-334) while throwing 23 touchdowns and four interceptions. He also has 152 rushing yards on 30 carries with two touchdowns, averaging 13.8 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry has rushed for a league-leading 1,257 yards on 256 carries (114.3 yards per game) while scoring 12 touchdowns in 11 games.
- In 11 games in 2020, Jeremy McNichols has rushed for 193 yards on 34 carries (17.5 ypg), with zero rushing touchdowns.
- This season, A.J. Brown has 40 catches (on 65 targets) to lead the team with 636 yards (70.7 per game) while scoring eight touchdowns in nine games.
- Corey Davis has added 619 yards on 42 grabs with three touchdowns. He has been targeted 58 times and averages 56.3 receiving yards per game.
- Jonnu Smith has caught 30 passes on 49 targets for 338 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 30.7 yards per game in 11 contests in 2020.
- Harold Landry has four sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up eight TFL, 47 tackles, and one interception over 11 games.
- Kevin Byard has racked up a team-high 70 tackles this year.
- Amani Hooker has a team-high three interceptions and has tacked on 24 tackles and seven passes defended.
Browns Players to Watch
- Baker Mayfield has thrown for 2,108 yards while completing 61.2% of his passes (180-of-294), with 17 touchdowns and seven interceptions (191.6 yards per game).
- Nick Chubb has racked up 719 rushing yards (102.7 yards per game) and scored six touchdowns in seven games.
- Kareem Hunt has added 706 rushing yards on 157 carries (64.2 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground.
- This season, Jarvis Landry has 46 catches (on 68 targets) to lead the team with 614 yards (55.8 per game) while scoring one touchdown in 11 games.
- Rashard Higgins has also contributed with 19 catches for 305 yards and two touchdowns over nine games this year. He has been targeted 25 times and puts up 33.9 receiving yards per game.
- Austin Hooper has collected 262 yards on 28 passes with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 29.1 yards per game on 42 targets in nine contests.
- Olivier Vernon has five sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up six TFL and 23 tackles over nine games.
- This year, B.J. Goodson has 75 tackles, two TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from