The Tennessee Titans (8-2) will fight to keep their six-game winning streak intact in a Week 11 matchup with the Houston Texans (1-8). The Titans, listed at on the spread, welcome the Texans, with moneyline odds to win, on November 21, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. A total of points has been set for the contest by sportsbooks.
Before placing a bet on this game, take a look at this article to find the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, weather, injuries, and more.
This article refers to betting data valid as of November 21, 2021 at 12:18 PM ET. See all the current odds for this contest in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Titans Vs. Texans Betting Odds
Titans Vs. Texans Player Props
Titans Vs. Texans Betting Angles
Titans Vs. Texans Weather
A high temperature of 58 degrees Fahrenheit, with overcast clouds and 10 mph winds, is the forecast for Nissan Stadium on Sunday (as of 12:18 PM on November 21).
Titans Vs. Texans Injury Report
|Cameron Batson||WR||Knee (acl)||Out|
|David Long Jr.||ILB||Hamstring||Out|
|Briley Moore||TE||Torn Acl||Out|
|Caleb Farley||DB||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Jeff Driskel||TE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Deshaun Watson||QB||Non Injury Related||Out|
|Royce Freeman||RB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Jordan Akins||TE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Davion Davis||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Titans Offense Vs. Texans Defense
|Titans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texans Defense|
|27.8 (5)||Points/Gm||28.7 (29)|
|0.42 (10)||Points/Play||0.44 (29)|
|347.5 (17)||Yards/Gm||385.9 (30)|
|236.9 (23)||Pass Yards/Gm||263.8 (20)|
|131.6 (7)||Rush Yards/Gm||136.9 (31)|
|5.2 (23)||Yards/Play||6.0 (28)|
|7.4 (13)||Yards/Pass||8.1 (29)|
|4.2 (17)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (23)|
|40.6% (11)||3rd Down %||43.7% (27)|
|62.5% (11)||Red Zone %||63.9% (22)|
|12 (17)||Turnovers||14 (9)|
|29 (28)||Sacks||19 (20)|
Texans Offense Vs. Titans Defense
|Texans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Titans Defense|
|14.2 (32)||Points/Gm||23.2 (15)|
|0.24 (32)||Points/Play||0.36 (13)|
|280.1 (32)||Yards/Gm||366.5 (22)|
|223.7 (28)||Pass Yards/Gm||287.1 (27)|
|75.8 (31)||Rush Yards/Gm||98.6 (7)|
|4.8 (29)||Yards/Play||5.6 (16)|
|6.8 (25)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (13)|
|3.3 (32)||Yards/Rush||4.4 (18)|
|38.9% (16)||3rd Down %||39.1% (13)|
|52.6% (27)||Red Zone %||55.0% (12)|
|17 (27)||Turnovers||14 (9)|
|25 (21)||Sacks||27 (5)|
When The Titans Have The Ball
- The Titans’ rushing game ranks seventh in the NFL (131.6 yards per game), while the Texans allow 136.9 per game (31st-ranked run defense).
- Tennessee’s fifth-ranked scoring offense puts up 27.8 points per game. Houston has the 29th-ranked scoring defense (28.7 ppg).
- The Titans’ offense averages 0.42 points per play (10th in the NFL) compared to the 0.44 per play the Texans’ defense allows (29th in the league).
- Tennessee is 11th in the NFL in third-down percentage (40.6%) and will be up against the 27th-ranked Houston defense in that category (43.7%).
When The Texans Have The Ball
- The Texans have the 31st-ranked rushing offense in the NFL (75.8 yards per game). They face the Titans’ seventh-ranked rushing defense, which allows 98.6 on the ground per game.
- Houston has a 0.24 point-per-play average (32nd in the NFL), while Tennessee allows 0.36 per play (13th in the league).
- The Texans are the NFL’s 27th-ranked offense in terms of committing turnovers (17), and are playing the ninth-ranked team in turnovers forced, the Titans (14).
- Houston’s offense ranks 32nd in the NFL at 14.2 points per game. Tennessee gives up 23.2 per game (15th in the league).
Titans Betting Trends And Insights
- Tennessee has covered seven times in 10 chances against the spread this season.
- Tennessee and its opponents have combined to go over the point total six out of 10 times this season.
- Tennessee’s games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 44.5 points six times.
- The Titans have been favored on the moneyline five total times this season. They’ve gone 3-2 in those games.
Texans Betting Trends And Insights
- Houston is 4-5-0 ATS this year.
- The Texans have covered the spread twice this year (2-3 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, four out of Houston’s nine games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Houston has played four games this season that ended with a combined score higher than 44.5 points.
- The Texans have entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won once.
Titans Players To Watch
- Ryan Tannehill has 2,358 passing yards (235.8 YPG) and a 66.5% completion percentage (210-for-316) while tossing 12 touchdowns and eight interceptions. He also leads his team with 169 yards on the ground on 30 carries (plus five touchdowns), averaging 16.9 yards per game.
- This season Jeremy McNichols has run for 69 yards on 18 carries. He also figures heavily in the passing game, catching 25 passes for a team-best 215 yards and one touchdown.
- A.J. Brown has 41 catches (on 69 targets) and leads the team with 567 receiving yards (56.7 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Chester Rogers has 195 receiving yards on 15 receptions (24 targets), with one touchdown, averaging 19.5 yards per game.
- This season Harold Landry leads the team with 10.0 sacks and has added 10.0 TFL and 52 tackles.
- David Long has collected 66 tackles, 4.0 TFL, and one interception to lead the team in tackles so far.
- This season Kevin Byard leads the team with five interceptions and has added 45 tackles and 12 passes defended.
Texans Players To Watch
- Davis Mills has passed for 1,357 yards (140-of-209), with seven touchdowns and eight interceptions (150.8 yards per game).
- Phillip Lindsay has racked up a team-high 133 rushing yards (14.8 per game) and scored one touchdown.
- David Johnson has rushed for 119 yards on 33 carries (13.2 yards per game). He also has 23 catches for 182 yards and one touchdown.
- This year Brandin Cooks has 57 catches and leads the team with 641 yards (71.2 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Chris Conley’s stat line this year reveals 10 catches for 196 yards and one touchdown. He averages 21.8 receiving yards per game.
- Nico Collins is averaging 31.8 receiving yards per game, racking up 15 receptions (22 targets) for 191 yards.
- Jonathan Greenard has 7.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 9.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Kamu Grugier-Hill has racked up 49 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack to lead the team in tackles so far.
- Lonnie Johnson Jr. has intercepted three passes to lead the team while adding 41 tackles and four passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from