The Tennessee Titans (1-1) and the Indianapolis Colts (0-2) play in a Week 3 matchup between AFC South foes. The Colts ( moneyline odds to win) will travel to face the Titans ( ) on September 26, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The total for the game is set at points.
In this article we break down everything you need to know before placing a bet on the game, including key metrics, weather, injuries, and the best available odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 26, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans Vs. Colts Betting Odds
Titans Vs. Colts Player Props
Titans Vs. Colts Betting Angles
Titans Vs. Colts Weather
The weather forecast for Nashville on Sunday is dry (scattered clouds) and calm (3 mph winds), with a high temperature of 77 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 2:15 PM on September 26).
Titans Vs. Colts Injury Report
|Josh Reynolds||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Khari Blasingame||RB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Briley Moore||TE||Torn Acl||Out|
|Dillon Radunz||OT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Naquan Jones||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Marlon Mack||RB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Isaac Rochell||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Sam Tevi||OT||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Taylor Stallworth||NT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Sam Ehlinger||QB||Knee (acl)||Out|
|BoPete Keyes||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Mike Strachan||WR||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Will Fries||G||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Titans Offense Vs. Colts Defense (2020)
|Titans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Colts Defense|
|30.7 (4)||Points/Gm||22.6 (10)|
|0.48 (2)||Points/Play||0.36 (12)|
|396.4 (2)||Yards/Gm||332.1 (8)|
|239.1 (23)||Pass Yards/Gm||257.9 (19)|
|168.1 (2)||Rush Yards/Gm||90.5 (2)|
|6.2 (4)||Yards/Play||5.4 (10)|
|7.9 (6)||Yards/Pass||7.3 (19)|
|5.2 (2)||Yards/Rush||3.7 (2)|
|46.2% (5)||3rd Down %||42.4% (19)|
|75.0% (2)||Red Zone %||61.5% (15)|
|12 (2)||Turnovers||25 (5)|
|25 (6)||Sacks||40 (12)|
Colts Offense Vs. Titans Defense (2020)
|Colts Offense||Stats (Rank)||Titans Defense|
|28.2 (9)||Points/Gm||27.4 (24)|
|0.44 (9)||Points/Play||0.41 (22)|
|378.1 (10)||Yards/Gm||398.3 (28)|
|261.6 (14)||Pass Yards/Gm||287.1 (28)|
|124.8 (11)||Rush Yards/Gm||120.8 (19)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||5.9 (23)|
|7.6 (8)||Yards/Pass||7.3 (19)|
|4.3 (14)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|39.6% (21)||3rd Down %||51.9% (32)|
|58.3% (17)||Red Zone %||69.2% (30)|
|15 (3)||Turnovers||23 (7)|
|21 (2)||Sacks||19 (30)|
When The Titans Have The Ball (2020)
- The Colts gave up third-down conversions on 42.4% of their opponents’ attempts last season (19th in NFL). The Titans had a 46.2% third-down conversion rate (fifth).
- Tennessee’s red-zone percentage was 75.0% a year ago (second in the NFL), while Indianapolis allowed a score on 61.5% of its opponents’ red-zone appearances (15th in the league).
- The Titans averaged 7.9 yards per pass attempt last season (sixth in the NFL), and the Colts gave up 7.3 per pass (19th).
- Tennessee’s offense averaged 0.48 points per play last year (second in the NFL) compared to the 0.36 per play Indianapolis’ defense gave up (12th in the league).
When The Colts Have The Ball (2020)
- The Titans’ pass rush was one of the NFL’s worst last season, ranking 30th with 19 sacks, while the Colts’ offense was one of the best at protecting the passer, allowing only 21 sacks (second in league).
- Indianapolis had one of the best offenses in the NFL in yards per game last season (No. 10 at 378.1 YPG), and will be up against the 28th-ranked Tennessee defense from a year ago (398.3 ypg allowed).
- The Colts’ offense averaged 5.9 yards per play last year (eighth in league). The Titans’ defense gave up 5.9 (23rd).
- Indianapolis had the ninth-best offense in the NFL last season (28.2 points per game), and will be facing the 24th-ranked defense in the league from a year ago (Tennessee conceded 27.4 ppg).
Titans Betting Trends And Insights
- Tennessee went 7-9-0 ATS last season.
- The Titans covered the spread three times last season (3-3 ATS) when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Tennessee’s games hit the over 12 out of 16 times last season.
- In 13 games last season, Tennessee and its opponents scored more than 47 combined points.
- The Titans put together an 8-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 72.7% of those games).
Colts Betting Trends And Insights
- Indianapolis put together an 8-8-0 ATS record last year.
- The Colts covered the spread when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last year.
- Indianapolis and its opponents combined to hit the over nine out of 16 times last year.
- Indianapolis and its opponents combined to score more than 47 points in 11 of 17 games last season.
- The Colts lost the only game they played as the underdog last season.
Titans Players To Watch
- Ryan Tannehill threw for 3,819 yards (238.7 per game) while completing 65.5% of his passes (315-for-481), with 33 touchdowns and seven interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 43 times for a team-high 266 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 16.6 yards per game.
- A year ago Derrick Henry churned out 2,027 rushing yards (126.7 per game) and scored 17 touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown grabbed 70 passes for 1,075 yards last season and scored 11 touchdowns. He was targeted 106 times, and averaged 67.2 receiving yards.
- Julio Jones also chipped in with 51 grabs for 771 yards and three touchdowns.
- Josh Reynolds caught 52 passes for 618 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 38.6 yards per game.
- Last season, Bud Dupree totaled 8.0 sacks, 11.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- Kevin Byard’s 2020 campaign saw him total 143 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and one interception.
- Janoris Jenkins picked off three passes and tacked on 66 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 12 passes defended last season.
Colts Players To Watch
- Carson Wentz recorded 2,620 passing yards (163.8 per game) with a 57.4% completion percentage last year (251-for-437), throwing for 16 touchdowns with 15 interceptions. He added 276 rushing yards on 52 carries and five rushing TDs.
- Jonathan Taylor rushed for 1,169 yards on 232 carries (73.1 yards per game) and scored 11 touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 18.7 receiving yards per game, grabbing 36 passes for 299 yards and one TD.
- Last year Nyheim Hines rushed for 380 yards on 89 carries, with three rushing touchdowns. He also caught 63 passes for a team-best 482 yards (30.1 per game) and four scores.
- Zach Pascal reeled in 44 passes for 629 yards last year and scored five touchdowns. He was targeted 71 times, and averaged 39.3 yards per game.
- Michael Pittman Jr. chipped in with 40 catches for 503 yards and one touchdown. He was targeted 61 times, and put up 38.7 receiving yards per game.
- Last season DeForest Buckner put up 9.5 sacks, 13.5 TFL and 79 tackles.
- Over the course of his 2020 campaign, Darius Leonard collected 178 tackles, 9.5 TFL, and 3.0 sacks.
- Last season Kenny Moore II hauled in four interceptions and added 92 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and 13 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from