The AFC Divisional round features a matchup between the Tennessee Titans and the Cincinnati Bengals. The Titans, listed at on the spread, host the Bengals, with moneyline odds to win, on January 22, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET on CBS. A point total of points has been set for the game.
In this article you’ll discover everything you need to know to place a bet on the game, including injury updates, key metrics, and weather conditions, as well as updated odds.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of January 22, 2022 at 4:12 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this contest and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Titans Vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Titans Vs. Bengals Player Props
Titans Vs. Bengals Betting Angles
Titans Vs. Bengals Weather
Dry conditions (clear sky) and 5 mph winds are predicted at Nissan Stadium on Saturday (as of 4:12 PM on January 22), with a high temperature of 36 degrees Fahrenheit.
Titans Vs. Bengals Injury Report
|Briley Moore||TE||Torn Acl||Out|
Titans Offense Vs. Bengals Defense
|Titans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bengals Defense|
|24.6 (15)||Points/Gm||22.1 (17)|
|0.37 (16)||Points/Play||0.35 (11)|
|342.5 (17)||Yards/Gm||350.9 (18)|
|220.3 (23)||Pass Yards/Gm||264.6 (27)|
|141.4 (5)||Rush Yards/Gm||102.5 (5)|
|5.1 (21)||Yards/Play||5.5 (19)|
|7.0 (16)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (21)|
|4.4 (11)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (13)|
|43.6% (8)||3rd Down %||41.6% (22)|
|63.9% (5)||Red Zone %||60.4% (18)|
|25 (23)||Turnovers||21 (17)|
|47 (26)||Sacks||41 (11)|
Bengals Offense Vs. Titans Defense
|Bengals Offense||Stats (Rank)||Titans Defense|
|27.1 (7)||Points/Gm||20.8 (5)|
|0.44 (3)||Points/Play||0.34 (9)|
|361.5 (13)||Yards/Gm||329.8 (12)|
|282.7 (7)||Pass Yards/Gm||263.8 (26)|
|102.5 (23)||Rush Yards/Gm||84.6 (2)|
|5.9 (5)||Yards/Play||5.4 (15)|
|8.7 (1)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (15)|
|4.0 (23)||Yards/Rush||3.9 (4)|
|39.6% (16)||3rd Down %||36.7% (6)|
|59.6% (17)||Red Zone %||51.7% (7)|
|21 (12)||Turnovers||22 (14)|
|55 (30)||Sacks||42 (10)|
When The Titans Have The Ball
- The Titans are 26th-ranked in the league in sacks conceded (47), and are playing the team ranked 11th in bringing down opposing quarterbacks, the Bengals (41).
- Tennessee is eighth in the NFL in third-down percentage (43.6%) and will be facing the 22nd-ranked Cincinnati defense in that category (41.6%).
- The Titans are fifth in the NFL in red zone offense (63.9%), and will be facing the 18th-ranked red zone defense, owned by the Bengals (60.4%).
- Tennessee is the NFL’s 23rd-ranked offense in terms of committing turnovers (25), and are playing the 17th-ranked team in turnovers forced, Cincinnati (21).
When The Bengals Have The Ball
- The Bengals’ 102.5 rushing yards per game is good for 23rd in the NFL. The Titans’ defense allows 84.6 on the ground (second in the league).
- Cincinnati has conceded 55 sacks to rank 30th in the league. Tennessee’s defense has compiled 42 (10th-most).
- The Bengals are 23rd in the NFL in yards per rush (4.0), and will be attempting to turn the tide against the No. 4 defense in that category, as the Titans allow 3.9 yards per rush attempt.
- The 282.7 passing yards per game Cincinnati averages ranks seventh in the NFL, while the 263.8 Tennessee gives up ranks 26th in the league.
Titans Betting Trends And Insights
- Tennessee has compiled a 10-7-0 ATS record so far this year.
- When playing as at least 4-point favorites this season, the Titans have an ATS record of 3-3.
- In Tennessee’s 17 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- Tennessee’s games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 48 points eight times.
- The Titans have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (6-3).
Bengals Betting Trends And Insights
- Cincinnati has covered 10 times in 17 games with a spread this season.
- The Bengals have won each of their two games this season when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- So far this year, eight out of Cincinnati’s 17 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Cincinnati’s games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 48 points in nine of 18 outings.
- The Bengals have entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won five of those games.
Titans Players To Watch
- This year Ryan Tannehill has 3,734 passing yards (219.6 yards per game) while going 357-for-531 (67.2%) and throwing 21 touchdowns with 14 interceptions. He has tacked on 270 rushing yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 15.9 yards per game.
- Derrick Henry has churned out a team-leading 937 rushing yards (117.1 per game) and 10 scores. He has added 18 receptions for 154 yards .
- D’Onta Foreman has 566 rushing yards on 133 attempts, and three touchdowns.
- A.J. Brown has been targeted 105 times and has 63 catches, leading his team with 869 yards (62.1 ypg) while also scoring five touchdowns.
- Nick Westbrook-Ikhine has contributed with 38 catches for 476 yards and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 57 times and averages 28.0 receiving yards per game.
- Julio Jones has caught 31 passes for 434 yards and one touchdown, averaging 31.0 yards per game.
- Harold Landry has 12.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also collected 14.0 TFL and 74 tackles.
- Zach Cunningham’s 93 tackles and 7.0 TFL make him the team’s leading tackler.
- Kevin Byard has intercepted five passes to lead the team while adding 88 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 13 passes defended.
Bengals Players To Watch
- This year Joe Burrow has collected 4,611 passing yards (271.2 per game) while going 366-for-520 (70.4%) and throwing for 34 touchdowns with 14 interceptions.
- Joe Mixon has churned out a team-high 1,205 rushing yards (70.9 per game) and scored 13 touchdowns. He has added 42 catches for 314 yards with three receiving touchdowns.
- Samaje Perine has 246 yards on 55 carries (14.5 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season Ja’Marr Chase has 81 receptions for a team-high 1,455 yards (85.6 per game) and 13 touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins has chipped in with 74 receptions (on 110 targets) for 1,091 yards and six touchdowns.
- Tyler Boyd is averaging 48.7 receiving yards per game, racking up 67 receptions (94 targets) for 828 yards and five touchdowns.
- This season Trey Hendrickson leads the team with 14.0 sacks and has added 12.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- Over his current campaign, Logan Wilson has 100 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and four interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from