The Minnesota Timberwolves (3-7) take on the Memphis Grizzlies (4-6) as favorites on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of January 13, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 13
Karl-Anthony Towns: Day To Day (Wrist),
Josh Okogie: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Jontay Porter: Out (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Hip),
Ja Morant: Out (Ankle),
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
John Konchar: Day To Day (Ankle),
Killian Tillie: Out (Hip)
Timberwolves and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Minnesota is an even 5-5 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Timberwolves are 1-0 against the spread this season.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the set over/under in 5 of 10 games this season (50%).
- In their games this season, Memphis has come up with a balanced record of 5-5 ATS.
- For the fourth time this season, the Grizzlies are at least a 2.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-2 against the spread.
- Seven of Memphis’ 10 games (70%) this season haven’t covered the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Grizzlies defeated the Timberwolves 119-112. Jarrett Culver led the Timberwolves with 24 points, and Dillon Brooks paced the Grizzlies with 28. The Grizzlies covered the spread as 4-point favorites, and the teams scored 231 total points to go over the 228.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/7/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-4||228.5||-181||151||Regular Season||119-112 MEM*|
|12/1/2019||Timberwolves||Timberwolves||-11.5||231.5||-742||538||Regular Season||115-107 MEM*|
|11/6/2019||Timberwolves||Grizzlies||-3.5||224.5||-160||134||Regular Season||137-121 MEM*|
|3/23/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-99 MIN|
|2/5/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-106 MEM|
|1/30/2019||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-97 MIN|
|11/18/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-87 MEM|
|4/9/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-94 MIN|
|3/26/2018||–||Timberwolves||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-93 MEM|
|12/4/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-92 MEM|
- 1/7/2020 DNP – Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns
- 12/1/2019 DNP – Grizzlies: Ja Morant, Jonas Valanciunas
- 11/6/2019 DNP – Timberwolves: Jeff Teague
- In Minnesota’s matchups this season, the Timberwolves and their opponents have gone over Wednesday’s total of 220 points 45 times (450% of opportunities).
- In 50% of Memphis’ games this season (5 of 10), the total points scored was higher than Wednesday’s 220-point over/under.
- The Timberwolves have seen a 227.6 average over/under in their games this season, 7.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.6 points more than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (213.4 points).
- The Timberwolves have an average implied point total of 118.4 this season, which is 7.4 points higher than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (111).
- Minnesota has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (111) 37 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Grizzlies (112.6) is 3.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (109).
- Memphis has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points four times this season.
- The Timberwolves are at the 22nd spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (108.8 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the ninth-fewest points per game (108) in the league.
- The Timberwolves have been out-scored by 100 points this season (10 points per game on average), and opponents of the Grizzlies have out-scored them by 26 more points on the year (2.6 per game).
- The Timberwolves scoring leader is D’Angelo Russell, who averages 20.3 points per game.
- Russell’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 1.2 points higher than his season average of 20.3.
- Ricky Rubio leads Minnesota with 5.3 assists a game and Culver paces the squad with 6.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Culver’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 14.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 15.1.
- Russell knocks down 2.9 threes per game to lead the Timberwolves.
- Russell’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 2.9.
- Minnesota’s steals leader is Rubio, who grabs 1.5 per game. Naz Reid leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
- Rubio’s steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 1.0 steal less than his season average of 1.5.
- Brooks outpaced his teammates on the Grizzlies scoring front by putting up 17.4 points per game. He adds 4.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game this season.
- Brooks’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 23.5, 1.2 lower than his season average of 24.7.
- The Memphis leaders in rebounds and assists are Jonas Valanciunas (10.2 rebounds per game) and Tyus Jones (5.6 assists per game).
- Valanciunas’ rebounding prop total for the matchup is posted at 12.5 boards, 2.3 rebounds higher than his season average of 10.2.
- Brooks leads the Grizzlies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Brooks’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Jones is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and De’Anthony Melton leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Jones’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from