The Minnesota Timberwolves (10-10) will look to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (9-13) on Monday, November 29, 2021 at Target Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The Timberwolves () take on the Pacers ( to win) on Monday at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of points.
This article refers to betting data valid as of November 29, 2021 at 8:10 PM ET. Browse all the latest odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Timberwolves vs Pacers Betting Odds
Timberwolves Vs. Pacers Player Props
Injury Report as of November 29
Jarred Vanderbilt: Out (Illness),
Jaden McDaniels: Out (Illness),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Adductor)
Myles Turner: Out (Illness),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
|Timberwolves Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pacers Defense|
|108.5 (13)||Points/Gm||106.3 (16)|
|9.8 (27)||Possessions/Game||30.1 (27)|
|42.9 (26)||Field Goal %||44.6 (14)|
|33.6 (17)||3PT %||34.9 (19)|
|50.6 (23)||Effective FG %||50.6 (11)|
|53.6 (23)||True Shooting %||54.4 (11)|
|Pacers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Timberwolves Defense|
|107.7 (16)||Points/Gm||107 (19)|
|30.1 (4)||Possessions/Game||9.8 (4)|
|45.8 (13)||Field Goal %||43.8 (12)|
|33.4 (19)||3PT %||31.9 (3)|
|52.6 (11)||Effective FG %||50.4 (8)|
|55.3 (14)||True Shooting %||54.7 (12)|
Timberwolves and Pacers Betting Records
- Minnesota is 10-9-1 ATS this season.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread once when favored by 3.5 points or more this season (in four opportunities).
- So far this season, eight out of Minnesota’s 20 games have gone over the point total.
- Indiana has compiled an 11-11-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Pacers have covered the spread three times this year (3-0 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, nine out of Indiana’s 22 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Timberwolves points and rebounds leader is Karl-Anthony Towns. He puts up 23.1 points per game and grabs 9.2 rebounds.
- D’Angelo Russell paces the squad with 5.8 assists per game.
- Anthony Edwards hits 3.1 threes per game to lead the Timberwolves.
- Edwards leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Towns collects 1.1 blocks a contest to pace Minnesota.
- Malcolm Brogdon takes the top spot on the Pacers scoring and assist lists, putting up 20.4 points and 5.9 assists per game.
- Domantas Sabonis’ 11.4 rebounds per game paces Indiana’s rebounding effort. He also adds 17.4 points per game.
- Justin Holiday is tops from three-point range for the Pacers, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Nobody on Indiana grabs more steals than Sabonis (1.1 per game) or blocks more shots than Myles Turner (2.8 per game).