The Dallas Mavericks, including Tim Hardaway Jr., take on the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. Hardaway puts up 15.1 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game. At the other end, he delivers 0.9 steals and 0.1 blocks.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Hardaway’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Tim Hardaway Jr. Prop Bets (November 19)
Hardaway Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Hardaway is 17.5 points. That is 2.4 more than his season average of 15.1.
- Through 14 games this season, Hardaway has totaled more than 17.5 points five times.
- Hardaway has gone up against a points prop bet in 15 games this season, and he’s hit the over seven times.
- Hardaway’s 2.7 made three-pointers per game is 0.8 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Hardaway has five games this season with more than 3.5 made threes.
- The Suns give up 104.9 points per contest, 10th-ranked in the NBA.
Hardaway Vs Suns
Bet On Mavericks Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from