The Portland Trail Blazers (27-47) hope to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (21-53) on March 28, 2022. The Thunder (on the spread) and Trail Blazers ( to win) will meet Monday at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of March 28, 2022 at 9:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Thunder vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Thunder Vs. Trail Blazers Player Props
Injury Report as of March 28
Josh Giddey: Out For Season (Hip),
Ty Jerome: Out For Season (Hip),
Kenrich Williams: Out (Knee),
Derrick Favors: Out (Back),
Mike Muscala: Out For Season (Ankle),
Darius Bazley: Out For Season (Knee),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out For Season (Ankle),
Luguentz Dort: Out For Season (Shoulder)
Greg Brown III: Day To Day (Eye),
Nassir Little: Out For Season (Shoulder),
Josh Hart: Out (Knee),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out For Season (Foot),
Didi Louzada: Out (Kne),
Damian Lillard: Out For Season (Abdominal),
Trendon Watford: Out (Knee),
Eric Bledsoe: Out For Season (Achilles),
Anfernee Simons: Out For Season (Knee),
Joe Ingles: Out For Season (Knee),
Justise Winslow: Out (Calf)
|Thunder Offense||Stats (Rank)||Trail Blazers Defense|
|103.4 (30)||Points/Gm||114.6 (28)|
|23.1 (10)||Possessions/Game||23.7 (23)|
|42.7 (30)||Field Goal %||47.7 (27)|
|31.9 (30)||3PT %||37.2 (30)|
|49.4 (29)||Effective FG %||55.7 (30)|
|52.8 (30)||True Shooting %||59.3 (30)|
|Trail Blazers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Thunder Defense|
|107.1 (23)||Points/Gm||110.9 (15)|
|23.7 (8)||Possessions/Game||23.1 (21)|
|44.4 (26)||Field Goal %||45.5 (12)|
|34.6 (22)||3PT %||35.1 (15)|
|51.7 (24)||Effective FG %||53 (14)|
|55.2 (24)||True Shooting %||56 (12)|
Thunder and Trail Blazers Betting Records
- Oklahoma City is 45-25-4 ATS this season.
- The Thunder have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to hit the over 37 out of 74 times this season.
- Portland has covered 29 times in 74 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 16-28 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 36 out of 74 times this year.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Thunder knocked off the Trail Blazers . Luguentz Dort led the Thunder with 23 points, and CJ McCollum paced the Trail Blazers with 19. The Thunder covered the spread as 6-point underdogs, and the teams scored 189 total points to go under the 213.5-point over/under.
|2/4/2022||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-6||213.5||96-93 OKC*|
|1/31/2022||Trail Blazers||Thunder||-3.5||215||98-81 OKC*|
- 2/4/2022 DNP – Thunder: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander; Trail Blazers: Eric Bledsoe
- 1/31/2022 DNP – Thunder: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Aleksej Pokusevski
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Thunder in points and assists. He averages 24.5 points per game while also adding 5.9 assists.
- Oklahoma City is led by Darius Bazley’s 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander connects on 1.6 threes per game to lead the Thunder.
- Gilgeous-Alexander leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Bazley collects one block an outing to pace Oklahoma City.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Anfernee Simons owns the Trail Blazers top spot in scoring with 17.3 points per game and also tacks on 2.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest.
- Jusuf Nurkic (11.1 rebounds per game) and Eric Bledsoe (4.2 assists per game) are the Portland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Simons leads the Trail Blazers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.1 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Portland grabs more steals than Bledsoe (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Nurkic (0.6 per game).