The Houston Rockets (1-13) will visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (5-8) after losing eight straight road games. The contest tips at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. The Thunder () meet the Rockets ( on the moneyline) on Wednesday at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
This article uses odds updated as of November 17, 2021 at 8:10 PM ET. Find all the latest odds for this contest in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Thunder vs Rockets Betting Odds
Thunder Vs. Rockets Player Props
Injury Report as of November 17
Kevin Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Thigh)
|Thunder Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rockets Defense|
|98.6 (29)||Points/Gm||112.8 (28)|
|15.1 (22)||Possessions/Game||13.7 (6)|
|41.1 (28)||Field Goal %||45.5 (20)|
|30.9 (29)||3PT %||33.1 (10)|
|47.7 (29)||Effective FG %||52.6 (20)|
|50.9 (29)||True Shooting %||56 (23)|
|Rockets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Thunder Defense|
|101.8 (27)||Points/Gm||107.2 (15)|
|13.7 (24)||Possessions/Game||15.1 (8)|
|43.2 (25)||Field Goal %||43.8 (9)|
|32 (27)||3PT %||35.9 (22)|
|49.7 (25)||Effective FG %||51.7 (16)|
|53 (25)||True Shooting %||54.5 (13)|
Thunder and Rockets Betting Records
- Oklahoma City is 7-6-0 ATS this season.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to go over the point total three out of 13 times this season.
- Houston has covered five times in 14 games with a spread this season.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 4-6-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season.
- Houston and its opponents have combined to hit the over five out of 14 times this year.
Head to Head
The Rockets defeated the Thunder in the last meeting between the two teams on October 22, 2021. Christian Wood scored 31 points to pace the Rockets, and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scored 13 points for the Thunder. The Rockets covered the spread as 2.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 221-point over/under after combining to score 215.
- Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Thunder scoring 21.6 points per game.
- Oklahoma City is led in rebounding by Darius Bazley’s 6.8 rebounds per game and assists by Josh Giddey’s six assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander connects on 2.3 threes per game to lead the Thunder.
- Oklahoma City’s blocks leader is Bazley, who records 1.2 per game. Giddey leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
- Wood has the top Rockets spot in two categories: scoring (16.5 points per game) and rebounding (10.9 rebounds per game).
- The Houston leader in assists is Kevin Porter Jr. with five assists per game.
- Eric Gordon is tops from three-point range for the Rockets, knocking down 2.1 threes per game.
- Houston’s Alperen Sengun has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Wood is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.