Theo Maledon has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Wednesday’s matchup between his Oklahoma City Thunder and the Toronto Raptors. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Raptors.
Theo Maledon Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Maledon has had a points prop bet set in 14 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Maledon has put up 8.7 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 3.8 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In 15% of his matchups this season (six of 40 games) Maledon has scored more than 12.5 points.
- Maledon’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (10.2 points) by 1.5 points.
- Maledon has hit the points over in only six of 14 opportunities (42.9%).
- Maledon has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (10.2 points) in only 30% of his matchups (12 out of 40 games).
- The Raptors’ opponents are racking up 112.5 points per game, which is the 12th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Maledon has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 14 times this season.
- Maledon combines to average 15.4 points, rebounds and assists, 6.1 less than his prop bet PRA total for Wednesday’s game (21.5).
- In 10% of his games (four out of 40) Maledon has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Maledon’s PRA average (15.4) is 2.8 lower than his average prop bet total (18.2).
- In only six out of 14 chances this season (42.9%), Maledon has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In just 27.5% of his matchups this year (11 of 40 contests), Maledon covered his average PRA over/under (18.2).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Thunder vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from