Does Theo Maledon cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Maledon takes the court on Wednesday against the Indiana Pacers.
Theo Maledon Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Maledon has played in 52 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 22 of them.
- Maledon has averaged 9.7 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.8 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In 21.2% of his matchups this season (11 of 52 games) Maledon has scored more than 12.5 points.
- Maledon’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (11.4 points) by 1.7 points.
- Maledon has hit the points over in only eight of 22 opportunities (36.4%).
- Maledon has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (11.4 points) in only 25% of his matchups (13 out of 52 contests).
- Teams are putting up 114.4 points per game against the Pacers this season, the eighth-most given up by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Maledon has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 22 of the 52 games he has played this season.
- Maledon combines to average 16.6 points, rebounds and assists, 4.9 less than his prop bet PRA total for Wednesday’s game (21.5).
- In 15.4% of his games (eight out of 52) Maledon has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Maledon’s PRA average (16.6) is 2.8 lower than his average prop bet total (19.4).
- In just nine out of 22 chances this year (40.9%), Maledon has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 23.1% of his matchups this season (12 of 52 contests), Maledon covered his average PRA over/under (19.4).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Thunder vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from