June 14 was another historic day in U.S. sports betting as New Jersey became the second state post-PASPA to accept a legal sports bet.
This week, Eric Ramsey from Legal Sports Report joins the podcast from New Jersey where the first bet was placed at Monmouth Park on Thursday. Ramsey paints the scene in the Garden State ahead of the official launch.
Plus, Dustin Gouker provides an update on some of the other states trying to advance sports betting here in 2018, and the whole crew picks on Mike Francesa.
- 2:00 — Quick Hits: Baazov, Freeman, and DFS growth
- 9:00 — Mike Francesa’s brilliant new sports betting innovation
- 14:55 — Eric Ramsey reports from Jersey
- 19:50 — When will this DraftKings sportsbook thing happen?
- 21:50 — Recap from Delaware
- 23:00 — When will mobile betting be available?
- 25:04 — STATE WATCH! Latest from Michigan, New York, Rhode Island, Mississippi and California
- 28:20 — Congress looking at sports betting
- 30:10 — MLB criticizes Nevada’s sports betting regulations
- 35:15 — Sports betting expansion will draw younger bettors
- 41:55 –The LeBron James hand injury and transparency