Delaware officially beat New Jersey out of the gate this week, accepting the first legal single-game sports bet outside of Nevada since PASPA was repealed last month. And that first bet, placed by Gov. Carney, was a +200 winner!
In Episode 7 of TheLines Podcast, Matt Brown, Dustin Gouker and Brett Collson break down all of the happenings in Delaware and what to expect now that New Jersey is nearing its own launch. Plus, will we ever see college sports return to the daily fantasy sports platter?
- 1:07 — A sports betting hearing in Congress
- 2:54 — Will DraftKings be the leader in U.S. sports betting?
- 6:46 — Sports betting in little Delaware is LIVE
- 16:00 — New Jersey is on deck — what still needs to happen?
- 25:50 — New York and Pennsylvania feeling the heat
- 32:52 — College football DFS — juice worth the squeeze?
- 38:57 — In-play betting and the future