In Episode 6 of TheLines Podcast, Matt Brown, Dustin Gouker and Brett Collson break down the latest news in the world of sports betting. This week saw the start of the Stanley Cup and NBA Finals, and betting interest in the two events seems to have swapped positions in 2018. We also catch up on the latest sports betting legislation news in key states.
- 1:03 — How many burner accounts do we all have?
- 3:28 — Are the NBA Finals even worth betting on?
- 6:14 — The Vegas Golden Knights are the sports (and gambling) story of the year
- 10:42 — A really dumb article about betting on high school sporting events
- 13:45 — The NHL commissioner finally comments on legal online sportsbooks and “integrity fees”
- 18:52 — STATE WATCH! The latest in Delaware, Illinois, Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey
- 24:15 — How to make sports handicapping contests better
- 32:45 — The World Series of Poker is underway in Las Vegas