Last week, we introduced TheLines Podcast with an overview of the New Jersey sports betting case that is currently in the hands of the Supreme Court. The decision is still at least 10 days away, but hopefully now you’re up to speed on the possible outcomes of the ruling.
Up next — what will happen if the sports betting industry receives a favorable decision? On Episode 2 of the podcast, hosts Matt Brown and Dustin Gouker discuss the impact of widespread sports betting across the country, particularly in Nevada where betting is already legal.
Dustin also fills us in on the new sports betting bill that surfaced in New Jersey this week. Where the hell did that come from?
- 1:00 — When will the Supreme Court decision come down?
- 3:45 — New Jersey bill (with integrity fee)
- 10:30 — The future of Nevada sports betting
- 20:15 — Huge online poker news
- 27:10 — DraftKings, FanDuel and player feedback
- 31:00 — Can DFS co-exist with legal sports betting?