The FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in New Jersey, but the opening drew a lot more negative attention than we could have imagined. What was the intent of the high vig on Day 1? Matt Brown, Brett Collson and Eric Ramsey break down this topic and the other big news items from the past week in sports betting.
Plus, a wrap of the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas where Justin Bonomo won the Big One for One Drop for $10 million. Is he having the greatest year in the history of poker?
- 1:59 — World Cup recap and 2022 odds
- 6:08 — DraftKings enters New York sports betting
- 9:07 — FanDuel online sportsbook to open by football season?
- 10:45 — Meadowlands/FanDuel sports opening was a disaster … or was it?
- 14:30 — DraftKings teases online sportsbook product
- 16:22 — Interesting comments from MLB commissioner about sports betting
- 26:33 — Bryce Harper and the Home Run Derby betting drama
- 30:14 — World Series of Poker wrap
- 37:52 — Just how impressive is Justin Bonomo’s 2018 run? DEBATE