FanDuel is set to launch its sports betting product on July 14 at The Meadowlands race track in NJ. Soon we’ll be seeing FanDuel sportsbooks popping up all over the country. What a difference a few years makes.
In Episode 12 of TheLines Podcast, Matt Brown, Dustin Gouker and Eric Ramsey break down what to expect from the DFS giant in the new space, along with all of the biggest news in the sports betting industry from the past week.
- 1:43 — STATE WATCH: The latest in Colorado and Iowa sports betting
- 2:40 — Another tennis match-fixing scandal? How the leagues and sportsbooks react
- 8:14 — New Jersey sports betting revenue numbers: good, bad, or too soon to tell?
- 14:15 — And how’s Delaware doing?
- 15:30 — FanDuel Sportsbook becoming a reality, launching in New Jersey this week
- 20:42 — What the hell is the new Carolina Panthers owner talking about?
- 24:34 — Madness at the World Series of Poker Main Event in Las Vegas
- 30:00 — Thoughts on Phil Hellmuth
- 35:15 — Tiger vs. Lefty for $10 milly