Things we learned in sports betting this week: Gov. Phil Murphy is not a sharp bettor, DraftKings is still really good at PR, and New York sports betting still has a fighting chance in 2018.
Matt Brown, Dustin Gouker and Brett Collson break down these topics and more in Episode 10 of TheLines Podcast. Plus, how many hot dogs could you eat in 10 minutes? And would you bet on it?
- 1:24 — Plan B for New York sports betting
- 3:30 — Pennsylvania slowly making progress
- 6:02 — A DFS court case in Indiana heats up
- 8:00 — Quick! Check your FanDuel account
- 9:13 — Gov. Murphy lost the first legal bet in NJ
- 13:50 — Oceans Resort sportsbook opens, featuring Mark Wahlberg
- 16:05 — More developments in New Jersey
- 19:15 — Hot dog betting at DraftKings?
- 23:35 — STATE WATCH: Connecticut, Kentucky, Illinois
- 24:57 — DFS handle/revenue numbers and what to expect going forward
- 31:32 — World Series of Poker chatter