Cade Cunningham leads the Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-2) against the No. 13 Texas Tech Red Raiders (8-2) after putting up 25 points in a 77-74 loss to Texas. The Red Raiders are in the game on Saturday, January 2, 2021, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 2, 2021, 2:16 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texas Tech Betting Information
- With a mark of 3-6, Texas Tech has a losing record against the spread this season.
- The Red Raiders have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 8 points, going 3-3 this season.
- In 33.3% of their games this season (3/9), the Red Raiders and their opponents have outscored the set over/under.
Texas Tech Players to Watch
|Terrence Shannon Jr.||9||13.0||4.4||1.0||1.1||0.1||0.9|
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Oklahoma State holds a losing record ATS this season, covering three times, not covering four times, and pushing one time.
- For the fifth time this season, the Cowboys are at least an 8-point underdog, where they have a record of 1-3 against the spread.
- 37.5% of Oklahoma State’s 8 games this season have stayed under the over/under.
- The Cowboys lost to the Longhorns 77-74 but covered the spread as 7-point underdogs, while going over the 142 point total on Sunday in their most recent game. Cunningham racked up a team-high 25 points in the loss.
Oklahoma State Players to Watch
|Avery Anderson III||5||7.2||3.2||1.2||1.4||0.2||0.8|
- In Texas Tech’s matchups this season, the Red Raiders and their opponents have gone over Saturday’s total of 133.5 points 13 times (130% of opportunities).
- In 75% of Oklahoma State’s games this season (6 of 8), the total points scored was more than Saturday’s 133.5-point over/under.
- The Red Raiders average 73.2 points per game against the Cowboys’ 76.8, amounting to 16.5 points over the game’s total of 133.5.
- This game’s total is 9.6 fewer points than the 123.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020-21.
- On average, the over/under in Red Raiders games is 6.6 points fewer than the over/under of 133.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 13.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Cowboys games this season (147 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Texas Tech||Oklahoma State||-4||133.5||-191||152||Regular Season||73-70 OKLAST|
|1/4/2020||Texas Tech||Texas Tech||-5.5||131||-245||195||Regular Season||85-50 TXTECH|
|2/27/2019||N/A||Texas Tech||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-80 TXTECH|
|2/13/2019||N/A||Oklahoma State||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-50 TXTECH|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from