The stats found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
Mac McClung leads the No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders at home against the Kansas State Wildcats as favorites. The matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, airs on ESPNU. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 5, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Texas Tech Betting Information
- Texas Tech has managed to cover the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 3-7 against the spread.
- The Red Raiders are 3-2 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 15.5-point favorite.
- The Red Raiders and their opponents have gone over the set total in only 4 of 10 games this season (40%).
Texas Tech Players to Watch
|Terrence Shannon Jr.||10||13.0||4.7||1.0||1.1||0.1||0.9|
Kansas State Betting Information
- The Wildcats hold a losing record ATS this season, covering two times and failing to cover eight times.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have regularly failed to covered the total points bet this season, doing so in 40% (4) of their 10 games played.
Kansas State Players to Watch
- Seven Kansas State games this year (70% of its matchups) ended with a final point total higher than Tuesday’s total of 125.5 points.
- The Red Raiders average 73.5 points per game against the Wildcats’ 65.7, totaling 13.7 points over the contest’s point total of 125.5.
- This matchup’s total is 0.1 fewer points than the 125.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
- On average, the Red Raiders have seen a 129.8 over/under in their games this season, 4.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 9.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Wildcats games this season (135 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Texas Tech||Texas Tech||-11.5||128.5||-848||546||Regular Season||69-62 TXTECH|
|1/14/2020||Texas Tech||Kansas State||-4||124.5||-189||153||Regular Season||77-63 TXTECH|
|1/22/2019||N/A||Kansas State||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-45 KAN ST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||Texas Tech||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-57 TXTECH|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from