The Texas State Bobcats (1-2) take on the Dixie State Trailblazers (1-1) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bobcats’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Trailblazers ( ).
The betting trends in the following article use the latest odds as of November 19, 2021 at 12:08 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Texas State vs Dixie State Betting Odds
Texas State Offense Vs. Dixie State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Texas State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Dixie State Defense|
|65.1 (309)||Points/Gm||76.3 (298)|
|63.1 (341)||Possessions/Game||75.0 (338)|
|45.9 (74)||Field Goal %||45.6 (267)|
|38.1 (17)||3PT %||30.8 (38)|
|51.1 (130)||Effective FG %||51.2 (242)|
|54.2 (153)||True Shooting %||52.7 (151)|
Dixie State Offense vs. Texas State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Dixie State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas State Defense|
|69.6 (224)||Points/Gm||61.8 (11)|
|72.9 (43)||Possessions/Game||63.6 (6)|
|41.9 (276)||Field Goal %||42.5 (129)|
|30.6 (303)||3PT %||35.4 (272)|
|47.1 (298)||Effective FG %||49.6 (172)|
|51.6 (267)||True Shooting %||53.4 (189)|
Texas State Betting Insights
- Texas State compiled a 15-13-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Bobcats did not cover the spread last season (0-5 ATS) when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in Texas State’s games.
- In nine of 29 games last season, Texas State and its opponents combined to total more than 136 points.
- The average total in Bobcats matchups last season was 130.2, 5.8 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Dixie State Betting Insights
- Dixie State won 10 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Trailblazers had an ATS record of 6-4 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs last year.
- Dixie State and its opponents combined to hit the over eight out of 18 times last year.
- Dixie State played 12 games last season that finished with a combined score over 136 points.
- Trailblazers contests last year had a 146.7-point average over/under, 10.7 more points than this game’s total.
Texas State Key Players
- Mason Harrell racked up 13.9 points per game last season and added 3.0 assists.
- Isiah Small averaged 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Asberry was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.0 per game.
- Shelby Adams averaged 1.5 steals per game. Small collected 1.3 blocks an outing.
Dixie State Key Players
- Cameron Gooden racked up 13.1 points per game last season and dished out 3.2 assists.
- Hunter Schofield collected 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Gooden was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.3 per game.
- Gooden averaged 1.7 steals per game. Dason Youngblood collected 0.6 blocks a contest.