The Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-8, 3-4 Big 12) will attempt to stop a three-game road losing streak when they take on the No. 10 Texas Longhorns (16-3, 5-2 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at Moody Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on Longhorn Network. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Longhorns’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Cowboys ( ).
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of January 24, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Texas vs Oklahoma State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Texas Offense Vs. Oklahoma State Defense
|Texas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oklahoma State Defense|
|80.1 (26)||Points/Gm||61.9 (24)|
|14.6 (133)||Possessions/Game||14.2 (208)|
|48.5 (22)||Field Goal %||37.3 (4)|
|32.6 (253)||3PT %||29.0 (18)|
|54.2 (45)||Effective FG %||42.9 (6)|
|58.6 (27)||True Shooting %||47.6 (10)|
Oklahoma State Offense Vs. Texas Defense
|Oklahoma State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas Defense|
|67.8 (285)||Points/Gm||66.4 (91)|
|14.2 (155)||Possessions/Game||14.6 (229)|
|43.2 (255)||Field Goal %||41.7 (77)|
|32.6 (253)||3PT %||33.1 (153)|
|49.6 (248)||Effective FG %||47.8 (91)|
|53.2 (240)||True Shooting %||52.0 (88)|
Best Betting Sites For Texas vs Oklahoma State
Texas Betting Insights
- Texas has compiled a 7-12-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Longhorns have covered the spread four times this season (4-7 ATS) when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- A total of 11 out of Texas’ 19 games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Longhorns’ 19 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 138.5 points 12 times.
- Texas’ outings this year have an average total of 146.4, 7.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Oklahoma State Betting Insights
- Oklahoma State is 10-9-0 ATS this year.
- The Cowboys have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- So far this season, five out of Oklahoma State’s 19 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- The Cowboys have combined with their opponent to score more than 138.5 points in four of 19 games this season.
- The average over/under for Oklahoma State’s contests this season is 129.7, 8.8 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Texas Key Players
- Marcus Carr leads the Longhorns in scoring (17.4 points per game) and assists (4.2 assists per game).
- Texas’ rebounding leader is Timmy Allen, who pulls down 5.3 per game.
- The Longhorns are led by Carr from long distance. He connects on 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Carr leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. Dylan Disu collects 1.6 blocks an outing to pace Texas.
Oklahoma State Key Players
- Bryce Thompson outpaced his teammates on the Cowboys scoring front by putting up 11.3 points per game. He adds 2.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game this season.
- The Oklahoma State leaders in rebounds and assists are Moussa Cisse (8.9 rebounds per game) and Avery Anderson III (3.2 assists per game).
- Thompson leads the Cowboys in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.8 made threes per game.
- Oklahoma State’s Anderson III has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Cisse is first in blocks with 2.4 per game.