The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 26, 2023 at 1:44 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Texas vs Miami (FL) Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Texas Offense Vs. Miami (FL) Defense
|Texas Offense||Stats (Rank)||Miami (FL) Defense|
|77.9 (38)||Points/Gm||71.7 (232)|
|40.8 (15)||Possessions/Game||35.0 (198)|
|47.4 (28)||Field Goal %||44.5 (210)|
|34.5 (164)||3PT %||33.2 (126)|
|53.3 (58)||Effective FG %||50.8 (204)|
|57.5 (42)||True Shooting %||54.1 (151)|
Miami (FL) Offense Vs. Texas Defense
|Miami (FL) Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas Defense|
|79.4 (21)||Points/Gm||67.3 (94)|
|35.0 (164)||Possessions/Game||40.8 (348)|
|48.2 (16)||Field Goal %||42.1 (66)|
|37.0 (37)||3PT %||32.5 (92)|
|54.6 (26)||Effective FG %||47.8 (61)|
|58.6 (16)||True Shooting %||52.0 (73)|
Best Betting Sites For Texas vs Miami (FL)
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Texas Betting Insights
- Texas is 19-17-1 ATS this season.
- The Longhorns are 10-11-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- Texas and its opponents have combined to go over the point total 19 out of 37 times this season.
- In 15 games this season, the Longhorns and their opponents have gone over 148 total points.
- The average total in Texas’ games this season is 145.2, 2.8 points fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Miami (FL) Betting Insights
- Miami (FL) has won 20 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 15 times.
- The Hurricanes have been an underdog by 4 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in three of those contests.
- In Miami (FL)’s 35 chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- Hurricanes games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 148 points in 19 of 35 outings.
- Miami (FL)’s average game total this season has been 151.0, 3.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Texas Key Players
- Marcus Carr leads the Longhorns in points and assists. He contributes 15.8 points per game while tacking on 4.1 assists.
- Texas is led in rebounds by Timmy Allen’s 5.6 per game.
- Carr is the top three-point shooter for the Longhorns, knocking down 2.1 per game.
- Texas’ steals leader is Carr, who averages 1.7 per game. Dylan Disu leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks an outing.
Miami (FL) Key Players
- Isaiah Wong’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Hurricanes scoring and assists leaderboards with 16.3 points per game and 3.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Norchad Omier is the Miami (FL) leader with 10.1 per game.
- Nijel Pack is tops from three-point range for the Hurricanes, hitting 2.5 treys per game.
- Jordan Miller tops Miami (FL) in steals with 1.3 per game, and Omier leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.