The No. 16 Texas A&M Aggies (7-3) take on the FCS Prairie View A&M Panthers at Kyle Field The Panthers and the Aggies, listed aton the spread, kick things off on November 20, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. An over/under of points has been set for the game by sportsbooks.
Before placing a bet on this game, read this article to see the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, betting trends, team and player stats and more.
The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 12:07 PM ET. Keep scrolling for a look at all of the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Texas A&M Vs. Prairie View A&M Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
This article does not include any stats or insights for Prairie View A&M, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
Texas A&M Betting Trends And Insights
- Texas A&M has won six games against the spread this season, while failing to cover four times.
- Texas A&M’s games have gone over the point total three out of 10 times this season.
- Texas A&M and its opponents have gone over 50.5 combined points in three of 10 games this season.
- The Aggies have won six of the nine games they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
Texas A&M Players To Watch
- This season, Zach Calzada has put up 1,793 passing yards (179.3 yards per game) while completing 154 of 279 passes (55.2% completion percentage), with 12 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- Isaiah Spiller has run for a team-leading 914 yards on 159 attempts (91.4 yards per game) while scoring five touchdowns. He also averages 18.9 receiving yards per game, grabbing 25 passes for 189 yards and one touchdown.
- So far this year Devon Achane has rushed for 816 yards on 108 carries (81.6 ypg), with seven rushing touchdowns. Achane also makes an impact in the passing game, catching 19 passes for 189 yards (18.9 ypg) while scoring one touchdown.
- This season Jalen Wydermyer has 35 catches and leads the team with 474 yards (47.4 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Ainias Smith has tacked on 40 receptions for 468 yards and six touchdowns.
- Demond Demas is averaging 29.4 yards per game, racking up 15 receptions for 235 yards and one touchdown.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from