The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of March 16, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Texas A&M vs Penn State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Texas A&M Offense Vs. Penn State Defense
|Texas A&M Offense||Stats (Rank)||Penn State Defense|
|73.2 (139)||Points/Gm||68.4 (125)|
|34.6 (152)||Possessions/Game||40.6 (351)|
|43.5 (244)||Field Goal %||43.0 (122)|
|32.8 (257)||3PT %||33.0 (115)|
|49.0 (280)||Effective FG %||49.2 (120)|
|55.3 (131)||True Shooting %||52.6 (95)|
Penn State Offense Vs. Texas A&M Defense
|Penn State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas A&M Defense|
|72.3 (165)||Points/Gm||66.2 (65)|
|40.6 (14)||Possessions/Game||34.6 (208)|
|46.5 (62)||Field Goal %||40.5 (19)|
|38.8 (9)||3PT %||32.3 (82)|
|55.7 (13)||Effective FG %||47.9 (64)|
|57.0 (58)||True Shooting %||52.2 (83)|
Best Betting Sites For Texas A&M vs Penn State
UP TO $1,250 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Get $200
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ Get 1,000 Caesars Reward & $1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Texas A&M Betting Insights
- Texas A&M has covered 23 times in 34 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Aggies have been favored by 2.5 points or more 24 times this season, and covered the spread in 17 of those games.
- In Texas A&M’s 34 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 16 times.
- In 19 of 34 games this season, the Aggies and their opponents have scored more than 136 points.
- Texas A&M has an average total of 139.4 in its outings this year, 3.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Penn State Betting Insights
- Penn State is 21-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Nittany Lions are 10-5 ATS this season when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- A total of 20 Penn State’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Nittany Lions have played 20 games this season that have had more than 136 combined points scored.
- Penn State’s average game total this season has been 140.7, 4.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Texas A&M Key Players
- Wade Taylor IV leads the Aggies in points and assists. He puts up 16.5 points per game while tacking on 4.0 assists.
- Texas A&M’s rebounding leader is Dexter Dennis, who pulls down 5.7 per game.
- The Aggies are led by Taylor IV from beyond the arc. He makes 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Taylor IV leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Dennis collects 0.6 blocks a game to pace Texas A&M.
Penn State Key Players
- Jalen Pickett has shown out this season to lead the Nittany Lions in points (17.9 per game), rebounds (7.3 per game), and assists (6.7 per game).
- Andrew Funk is tops from three-point range for the Nittany Lions, hitting 2.9 treys per game.
- Pickett tops Penn State in steals with 1.0 per game, and Seth Lundy leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.