The Texas A&M Aggies (12-5, 4-0 SEC) take a six-game win streak into a home matchup with the Florida Gators (10-7, 3-2 SEC), winners of three straight. The contest tips at 7:00 PM ET (on SEC Network) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Aggies’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Gators ( ).
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of January 18, 2023 at 5:40 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Texas A&M vs Florida Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Texas A&M Offense Vs. Florida Defense
|Texas A&M Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida Defense|
|76.2 (85)||Points/Gm||66.4 (99)|
|12.8 (49)||Possessions/Game||12.7 (311)|
|45.6 (126)||Field Goal %||40.3 (38)|
|32.6 (256)||3PT %||32.3 (123)|
|51.5 (157)||Effective FG %||45.5 (23)|
|57.0 (71)||True Shooting %||49.4 (20)|
Florida Offense Vs. Texas A&M Defense
|Florida Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas A&M Defense|
|74.2 (136)||Points/Gm||66.4 (99)|
|12.7 (53)||Possessions/Game||12.8 (313)|
|45.2 (147)||Field Goal %||40.4 (41)|
|33.7 (196)||3PT %||34.9 (255)|
|51.1 (182)||Effective FG %||48.4 (119)|
|55.9 (121)||True Shooting %||53.4 (129)|
Best Betting Sites For Texas A&M vs Florida
Texas A&M Betting Insights
- Texas A&M has won 12 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Aggies have been favored by 3.5 points or more 15 times this season, and covered the spread in 10 of those games.
- A total of nine out of Texas A&M’s 17 games this season have hit the over.
- In 10 games this season, the Aggies and their opponents have gone over 137.5 total points.
- The average total in Texas A&M’s contests this year is 142.5, 5.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
Florida Betting Insights
- Florida has won eight games against the spread this year, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Gators have been an underdog by 3.5 points or more two times this year, and covered the spread in one of those contests.
- A total of six Florida’s games this year have hit the over.
- The Gators have combined with their opponents to score more than 137.5 points in nine of 17 games this season.
- The average over/under for Florida’s outings this season is 140.5, 3.0 more points than this game’s total.
Texas A&M Key Players
- The Aggies points and assists leader is Wade Taylor IV. He scores 15.6 points per game and records 3.6 assists.
- Texas A&M is led in rebounds by Henry Coleman III’s 5.8 per game.
- Taylor IV is the top three-point shooter for the Aggies, knocking down 2.4 per game.
- Texas A&M’s blocks leader is Solomon Washington, who collects 0.6 per game. Taylor IV leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
Florida Key Players
- Colin Castleton has the top Gators spot in two categories: scoring (15.0 points per game) and rebounding (7.8 rebounds per game).
- Kyle Lofton holds the title of Florida assist leader, dishing out 2.9 assists per game this season.
- Will Richard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gators, cashing in 1.6 treys per game.
- Castleton is a defensive force for Florida, leading the team in both steals (1.1 per game) and blocks (3.1 per game).