The Texas A&M-Commerce Lions (8-13, 4-3 Southland) hit the road in Southland action against the Lamar Cardinals (6-14, 2-5 Southland) on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Lions’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Cardinals ( ).
The betting insights in this article use the latest odds as of January 26, 2023 at 5:40 PM ET.
Texas A&M-Commerce vs Lamar Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Texas A&M-Commerce Offense Vs. Lamar Defense
|Texas A&M-Commerce Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lamar Defense|
|69.8 (222)||Points/Gm||75.8 (329)|
|18.4 (47)||Possessions/Game||15.9 (216)|
|44.8 (168)||Field Goal %||44.4 (222)|
|31.0 (317)||3PT %||33.3 (158)|
|52.3 (118)||Effective FG %||52.0 (285)|
|56.1 (105)||True Shooting %||59.7 (317)|
Lamar Offense Vs. Texas A&M-Commerce Defense
|Lamar Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas A&M-Commerce Defense|
|68.0 (277)||Points/Gm||71.7 (243)|
|15.9 (146)||Possessions/Game||18.4 (314)|
|42.6 (285)||Field Goal %||46.6 (314)|
|29.3 (347)||3PT %||35.4 (273)|
|47.2 (326)||Effective FG %||53.1 (302)|
|51.4 (304)||True Shooting %||58.9 (298)|
Best Betting Sites For Texas A&M-Commerce vs Lamar
Texas A&M-Commerce Betting Insights
- Texas A&M-Commerce has put together an 11-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Texas A&M-Commerce’s games have gone over the point total 11 out of 20 times this season.
- In 11 games this season, the Lions and their opponents have gone over 138 combined points.
- Texas A&M-Commerce’s contests this year have an average total of 141.5, 3.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Lamar Betting Insights
- Lamar has compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 7-8 ATS this year when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Lamar and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 17 times this season.
- Cardinals games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 138 points in 10 of 17 outings.
- The average total for Lamar’s games this season has been 143.8, 5.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Texas A&M-Commerce Key Players
- Demarcus Demonia leads the Lions in points and rebounds. He scores 16.4 points per game while also adding 5.2 rebounds.
- Texas A&M-Commerce’s assists leader is Kalen Williams, who dishes out 2.6 per game.
- Demonia makes 1.8 treys per game to lead the Lions.
- Demonia leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Jerome Brewer Jr. collects 0.6 blocks a contest to pace Texas A&M-Commerce.
Lamar Key Players
- The Cardinals leader in scoring is Nate Calmese with 16.6 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds per game and 2.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to Lamar leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Yuto Yamanouchi-Williams with 7.3 rebounds per game and Chris Pryor with 3.8 assists per game.
- Calmese makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, averaging 1.8 treys per game.
- Jakevion Buckley tops Lamar in steals with 1.5 per game, and Cody Pennebaker leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.