The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (11-8, 4-2 Southland) visit the Houston Baptist Huskies (6-13, 3-3 Southland) in a matchup of Southland rivals at Sharp Gymnasium, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Islanders’ (to win on the moneyline) game against the Huskies ( ).
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 21, 2023 at 5:39 PM ET.
Texas A&M-CC vs Houston Baptist Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Texas A&M-CC Offense Vs. Houston Baptist Defense
|Texas A&M-CC Offense||Stats (Rank)||Houston Baptist Defense|
|79.4 (35)||Points/Gm||83.3 (362)|
|16.3 (25)||Possessions/Game||15.2 (324)|
|44.8 (166)||Field Goal %||52.2 (364)|
|35.6 (98)||3PT %||37.2 (330)|
|51.4 (162)||Effective FG %||58.4 (364)|
|53.5 (225)||True Shooting %||63.5 (358)|
Houston Baptist Offense Vs. Texas A&M-CC Defense
|Houston Baptist Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas A&M-CC Defense|
|78.1 (44)||Points/Gm||72.4 (268)|
|15.2 (40)||Possessions/Game||16.3 (338)|
|46.6 (68)||Field Goal %||45.9 (290)|
|36.2 (75)||3PT %||34.1 (205)|
|53.3 (76)||Effective FG %||53.3 (313)|
|56.8 (78)||True Shooting %||61.3 (335)|
Best Betting Sites For Texas A&M-CC vs Houston Baptist
Texas A&M-CC Betting Insights
- Texas A&M-CC is 6-8-1 ATS this season.
- The Islanders are 3-3-1 ATS this season when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have combined to hit the over nine out of 15 times this season.
- Islanders games this season have featured more combined points than this contest’s total of 156 points six times.
- Texas A&M-CC has an average point total of 151.8 in its contests this year, 4.2 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Houston Baptist Betting Insights
- Houston Baptist has covered six times in 16 matchups with a spread this year.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 3-4 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs this season.
- Houston Baptist’s games have gone over the point total 10 out of 16 times this year.
- The Huskies have played 10 games this season that ended with a point total higher than 156 points.
- Houston Baptist’s games this year have had a 161.4-point total on average, 5.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Texas A&M-CC Key Players
- The Islanders points and rebounds leader is Isaac Mushila. He contributes 14.3 points per game and grabs 9.8 rebounds.
- Terrion Murdix paces the squad with 4.9 assists per game.
- The Islanders are led by Ross Williams from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Texas A&M-CC’s blocks leader is Simeon Fryer, who records 0.4 per game. Murdix leads the team averaging 2.4 steals an outing.
Houston Baptist Key Players
- The Huskies leader in scoring is Brycen Long with 15.9 points per game. He also adds 2.3 rebounds per game and 2.3 assists per game.
- Bonke Maring (5.9 rebounds per game) and Andrew King (3.9 assists per game) are the Houston Baptist leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Long leads the Huskies in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.1 made threes per game.
- Houston Baptist’s Long has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Maring is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.