The Denver Pioneers (2-2) battle the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-1) at UTSA Convocation Center on Wednesday, November 17, 2021. The game begins at 2:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Islanders’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Pioneers ( ).
The betting insights in the article below reference odds valid as of November 17, 2021 at 11:58 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this outing and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Texas A&M-CC vs Denver Betting Odds
Texas A&M-CC Offense Vs. Denver Defense (From 2020-21)
|Texas A&M-CC Offense||Stats (Rank)||Denver Defense|
|64.8 (312)||Points/Gm||79.1 (328)|
|70.1 (126)||Possessions/Game||71.5 (261)|
|41.8 (279)||Field Goal %||47.7 (333)|
|33 (208)||3PT %||38.2 (335)|
|47.7 (282)||Effective FG %||55 (335)|
|51.8 (259)||True Shooting %||59.8 (342)|
Denver Offense vs. Texas A&M-CC Defense (From 2020-21)
|Denver Offense||Stats (Rank)||Texas A&M-CC Defense|
|69.8 (215)||Points/Gm||71.5 (212)|
|71.1 (87)||Possessions/Game||69.8 (201)|
|44.3 (158)||Field Goal %||44.1 (204)|
|35 (114)||3PT %||32.6 (108)|
|50.3 (169)||Effective FG %||49.7 (181)|
|54.4 (141)||True Shooting %||53.9 (211)|
Texas A&M-CC Betting Insights
- Texas A&M-CC won eight games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 12 times.
- The Islanders covered the spread once last season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Last season, 14 of Texas A&M-CC’s games went over the point total.
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents went over 137 combined points in 13 of 20 games last season.
- The Islanders had an average point total of 137.4 in their outings last season, 0.4 more points than the over/under for this game.
Denver Betting Insights
- Denver covered six times in 20 matchups with a spread last year.
- The Pioneers covered the spread six times last season (6-10 ATS) when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Denver and its opponents combined to hit the over 12 out of 20 times last season.
- Denver played 16 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 137 points.
- Pioneers matchups last year had a 142.6-point average over/under, 5.6 more points than this game’s total.
Texas A&M-CC Key Players
- Jalen White contributed 11.7 points per game last season while tacking on 5.3 rebounds.
- Myles Smith dished out 2.6 assists per game.
- Nolan Bertain was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on two per game.
- Smith grabbed 1.3 steals per game. Perry Francois averaged one block an outing.
Denver Key Players
- Jase Townsend averaged 19.2 points per game last season.
- Sam Hines Jr. collected 5.8 rebounds per game and Roscoe Eastmond dished out 3.2 assists per contest.
- Townsend made two threes per game a season ago.
- Townsend averaged 1.1 steals per game. Hines Jr. collected 0.6 blocks a contest.