Terry Rozier has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Tuesday’s matchup between his Charlotte Hornets and the Washington Wizards. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Wizards.
Terry Rozier Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Rozier has played in 43 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 38 of them.
- Tuesday’s scoring over/under for Rozier is set at 21.5 points. That’s 1.0 more point than his season average of 20.5.
- In 18 of 43 games this season (41.9%) Rozier has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Rozier’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 18.9 points, which he’s outscored by 1.6 points on average this year.
- Rozier has hit the over on his point totals in 21 chances (55.3%) out of 38 opportunities.
- In 25 of 43 games this season (58.1%), Rozier scored more than his average points over/under of 18.9.
- Teams are averaging 119.4 points per game against the Wizards this season, the most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Rozier has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 38 times this season.
- Rozier has averaged 27.8 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (30.5).
- Rozier has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game in 14 of 43 games (32.6%).
- Rozier’s PRA average (27.8) is 1.6 higher than his average prop bet over/under (26.2).
- In 55.3% of his opportunities this season (21 of 38), Rozier has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- Rozier covered his average PRA over/under (26.2) in 51.2% of his matchups this year (22 of 43 contests).
Last 10 Games
Rozier vs the Wizards
Bet on the Hornets vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from