Terry Rozier has several prop bets set for the contest against the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. Here are the insights you need to know for Rozier’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Terry Rozier Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Rozier has had a points prop bet set in 37 of the 42 games he has played this season.
- Rozier’s 20.5 points per game average is equal to Sunday’s over/under.
- In 18 of 42 games this season (42.9%) Rozier has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Rozier’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 18.9 points, which he’s outscored by 1.6 points on average this year.
- Rozier has hit the over on his point totals in 20 chances (54.1%) out of 37 opportunities.
- In 24 of 42 contests this season (57.1%), Rozier scored more than his average points over/under of 18.9.
- The Suns’ opponents are scoring 107.3 points per game, which is the 28th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Rozier has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 37 times this season.
- Rozier has averaged 27.8 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (28.5).
- Rozier has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game in 17 of 42 games (40.5%).
- Rozier’s PRA average (27.8) is 1.7 higher than his average prop bet over/under (26.1).
- In 54.1% of his opportunities this season (20 of 37), Rozier has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this season, Rozier covered his average PRA over/under (26.1).
Last 10 Games
Rozier vs the Suns
Bet on the Hornets vs the Suns
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from