Terry Rozier has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Monday’s matchup between his Charlotte Hornets and the San Antonio Spurs. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Spurs.
Terry Rozier Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Rozier has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Rozier’s 20.1 points per game average is 0.4 points fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- 15 times this season (out of 39 total games — 38.5%) Rozier has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Rozier’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (18.8 points) by 1.3 points.
- Rozier has hit the points over in exactly half of his 34 opportunities.
- Rozier’s season-long points prop bet average is 18.8 points, a figure he’s covered 21 out of 39 contests (53.8%).
- The Spurs’ opponents are averaging 110.4 points per game, which is the 23rd-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Rozier has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 34 times this season.
- Rozier’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 27.1, which is 1.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (28.5).
- In 14 of 39 games (35.9%) Rozier has gone over his PRA prop bet total in Monday’s game.
- Rozier’s season-long PRA average (27.1) is 1.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 25.9.
- In half his chances this season, Rozier has gone over his PRA prop bet over/unders.
- In 21 of 39 contests this year (53.8%) Rozier covered his average PRA over/under (25.9).
Last 10 Games
Rozier vs the Spurs
Bet on the Hornets vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from