Terry Rozier has multiple prop bets set for Tuesday’s matchup between his Charlotte Hornets and the Denver Nuggets. Here’s a deep dive into his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Nuggets.
Terry Rozier Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Rozier has had a points prop bet set in 56 of the 65 games he has played this season.
- Rozier’s 20.6 points per game average is 1.9 points less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 23 times this season (out of 65 total games — 35.4%) Rozier has scored more than 22.5 points.
- Rozier’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (20.1 points) by 0.5 points.
- Rozier has hit the points over in exactly half of his 56 opportunities.
- Rozier’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.1 points, a figure he’s covered only 30 out of 65 games (46.2%).
- Teams are scoring 110.2 points per game against the Nuggets this season, the 22nd-most given up by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Rozier has had a prop bet set for assists in 55 of 65 total games this season.
- Rozier’s season-long assist average — 4.2 per game — is 0.3 assists lower than Tuesday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- In 20 out of 65 games this season (30.8%) Rozier has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Rozier’s per-game assist average (4.2) is 0.4 more than his average assist prop bet total (3.8).
- In 56.9% of Rozier’s games (37 out of 65) he has dished out more than 3.8 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
- Teams are averaging 26.0 assists per game against the Nuggets this season, the fourth-most allowed by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Rozier vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Hornets vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from