Terry Rozier has multiple prop bets set for the contest against the Miami Heat on Friday. Here are the insights you need to know for Rozier’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Terry Rozier Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Rozier has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Rozier has racked up 20.3 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.8 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- 20 times this season (out of 41 total games — 48.8%) Rozier has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Rozier’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (18.9 points) by 1.4 points.
- Rozier has hit the points over in 52.8% of his opportunities (19 of 36 chances).
- Rozier’s season-long points prop bet average is 18.9 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 23 out of 41 contests (56.1%).
- Opponents of the Heat have scored 108.0 points per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Rozier has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 36 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Rozier’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 27.3, which is 0.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (27.5).
- In 19 of 41 games (46.3%) Rozier has gone over his PRA prop bet total in Friday’s game.
- Rozier’s season-long PRA average (27.3) is 1.2 higher than his average PRA over/under — 26.1.
- Rozier has hit the over on his PRA prop bets 52.8% of the time this season (19 of 36 opportunities).
- In only 20 of 41 contests this year (48.8%) Rozier covered his average PRA over/under (26.1).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Hornets vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from