Terry Rozier and the Charlotte Hornets play the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday. Here’s how Rozier’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Terry Rozier Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Rozier has had a points prop bet set in 33 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Rozier is set at 19.5 points. That is 0.9 fewer points than his season average of 20.4.
- In 18 of 38 games this season (47.4%) Rozier has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Rozier’s average points prop this season has been set at 18.7 points, which he’s outscored by 1.7 points on average this year.
- Rozier has hit the over on his point totals in 17 chances (51.5%) out of 33 opportunities.
- In 21 of 38 contests this season (55.3%), Rozier scored more than his average points over/under of 18.7.
- Teams are putting up 109.6 points per game against the Clippers this season, the 25th-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Rozier has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 33 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Rozier combines to average 27.4 points, rebounds and assists, 0.9 more than his prop bet PRA total for Saturday’s game (26.5).
- Rozier has exceeded his PRA prop bet total for Saturday’s game in 18 of 38 games (47.4%).
- Rozier’s PRA average (27.4) is 1.5 higher than his average prop bet total (25.9).
- In 51.5% of his opportunities this season (17 of 33), Rozier has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- Rozier covered his average PRA over/under (25.9) in 55.3% of his matchups this season (21 of 38 games).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Hornets vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from