The Charlotte Hornets, with Terry Rozier, will match up against the Dallas Mavericks at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday. Rozier is averaging 19.7 points, 4.4 assists and 4.4 rebounds per game.
In this article, we break down all of Rozier’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Terry Rozier Prop Bets (March 19)
Rozier Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 19.7 points Rozier has scored per game this season is 0.8 fewer than his prop total set for Saturday (20.5).
- Rozier has recorded more than 20.5 points 27 times this season (through 70 games).
- Rozier has gone up against a points prop bet in 59 games this season, and he’s gone over 33 times.
- Rozier has averaged 3.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Rozier has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 37 of his games so far this season.
- On defense, the Mavericks have conceded 103.8 points per game, which is second-best in the league.
Rozier Vs Mavericks
Bet On Hornets Vs Mavericks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from